Here is the first official trailer for New Moon, the second movie in the Twilight Saga. I'm so excited, I can't wait for November 20th. I already have plans for that entire 24 hour period, so don't even think about asking me for anything that day. And I may need a few days afterward to recover. I think I'm gonna be good and sad. I'm considering buying stock in Kleenex...
Like always, turn off the music at the bottom if you want to watch this. It's worth it. Totally. And make sure you don't miss the end. It's AWESOME!!!!! :)
170 days to go... From now... I'm waiting...
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








1 comments:
I heard there was gonna be a big thing about this on the MTV Movie awards and I thought, "I wonder if Brandi knows.... yeah, I'm sure Brandi knows..." :)
Post a Comment