Yesterday was my dad's birthday. I have been total fail so far this year for birthday posts. That's what happens when all of your good pictures are on the computer that is crashed. It doesn't really make you want to post anything. But I had to suck it up today and post what I do have. Sorry it's not much...
My dad is awesome!! He is always so willing to help us in any way we might need it. He is a hard worker and always took care of us when we were growing up, and even now. He loves babies and can't wait to get ahold of one. I think that's his favorite part of being a grandpa - holding the babies.
I love you Dad!! And I hope you had a great birthday!!!
Me and My Dad on my Blessing Day.
My family cutting a Christmas Tree when I was little.
Me, Beau, My Dad, Brooke, and Blake
My Dad and Jillen
My Dad and Jayden
My Graduation in May
Jorden, Jensen, Me, Jillen, Jayden, My Mom, and My Dad
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
Thanks for spotlighting my sweetie pie! Mom
I sure remember you and your siblings when you were little.
Randy has to be one of only a handful of men I've ever known who's comfortable with babies.
You are one lucky lady to have such a great dad!
Great pictures!
You should see him with disco lights!
Post a Comment