So, Tim says I'm crazy, sick, and pitiful because I have this picture as the background on my iGoogle webpage. Really? Is he new? Does he not fully understand how much I love this poor boy? Maybe he's just in denial. That must be it. 
But I've decided that the reason I have this picture, besides the fact that I love it, is simple. These other pictures aren't available. Or if they are, I haven't seen them.


I'd even take this one of Jackson Rathbone. It's nice.
And just to prove what a nice, understanding wife I am, if Tim so chooses to get his own iGoogle page, I will gladly find him a background featuring any one of these lovely ladies.
Taylor Swift
Shania Twain
Jewel
The Jennifer girl from the group Sugarland whose voice I can't stand.
Even Tanya Tucker, Tim's high school crush.
I am a fair, impartial admirer. I just happen to know what and who I like.








3 comments:
I tend to agree that you are CRAZY -- but NOT because of having Rob as your background! ;) Love ya!
You would be privy to my level of craziness, luckily you seem to enjoy the show. :D
oh my goodness, i never fail to laugh reading your posts!!
Post a Comment