Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, September 25, 2009

Here Cookie, Cookie, Cookie, Cookie...

See these lovely cookies? They are lonely. They need cookie friends. Please help me find them some new cookies to associate with so that they can become more social and be happy. :)



Seriously, I need some new cookies recipes. Anything is good. I am running out of stuff to make. If you have something that is really great and you don't mind sharing, e-mail me the recipe. My little cookies will love you for broadening their horizons. :D



Don't leave them sad and lonely. Send me something! :D
Thanks!!!!! :)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! You should specify, no peanut butter cookie recipes!! What ARE those cookies, anyway?

Brooke said...

Do you really need any other kinds of cookies when you have perfection right there? :) I'm on the look-out!

Brandi said...

Yeah, I don't like the peanut butter cookie, but apparently other people do. I don't know why. :D The cookies that are lonely are the Minty Smooth Jasper's (chocolate mint cookies) and the Lovely Lemon Lullabies (glazed lemon cookies). They are both DELICIOUS but I need some variety! :D

Melissa said...

You can bring some of those cookies my way when we meet up! <3

Melissa said...

http://www.cookie-recipes.net/ This is the site Angst Goddess used for inspiration -- but you probably already knew that! ;)

Brandi said...

NO!!! I didn't know there was a website! I'm totally gonna check that out!! :D
I had heard that people were offering to send her cookies (she was looking for places that she could tell them to send the cookies to) and that people were asking if she was gonna publish a cook book, but I didn't know there was a website! Yay!!! :D

granny said...

Brandi have you ever checked out bakerella.blogspot.com She has some really cute things on there, and right now she has some cute halloween cookies. Their chocolate, so they have to be good!

Brandi said...

Cool website!! Thanks mom!! :)