I love Friday the 13th!
I've been waiting for it all year!
Why? You might ask? Well, because I just do. It's kind of a family thing, and it has to do with tattoo's.
It started out with my Grandpa Loe and the Lucky 13 Black Cat tattoo on his leg. When I was little we would call him every Friday the 13th to see if he had shaved the cat tattoo, and he always had! I have no idea why he did it, but I remember thinking it was the coolest thing ever! I'd brag to my friends at school about it - I'm sure they thought I was wacko. :D My Grandpa loved black cats and he always said that 13 was his lucky number because everyone else hated it, so it had extra luck, and he needed it. Well, something like that anyway. :)
Here's a picture of my Grandpa's Black Cat and Lucky 13.
And the tradition seems to have passed on to his grandsons. Two of his four grandsons have black cat tattoos on their legs, just like he did.
This is my brother Beau's tattoo of a black panther with 13 under it.
And this is my cousin Robby's panther tattoo.
See, the 13 thing is in my blood, I can't help it! :D So is the tattoo thing - they are just cool looking. I'm not talking Mike Tyson all over your face cool - that's gross - but a few here and there is pretty nice. :) Maybe I'll have to get one some day, though it hurts and I'm not much for pain. But I do know what I want and if I do get one, it won't be where just anyone can see it, so most likely you'd never even know I had it! Heck, maybe I have one now... You'll never know.
Happy Friday the 13th!!!
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








1 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa Loe even got married on friday the 13th of October! It is lucky!
Post a Comment