Since nothing fun happened again today, it's time for another favorite thing. I know my sister Brooke is anxious to know where she fits into the list but just so she knows, these things are not ranked in any certain order, I love them all the same!! :) And as far as I can tell (me being the completely computer illiterate person that I am) if you click on the pictures it will make them bigger, or at least it does for me. So in case you can't quite see something, you could try it. I am sure I'm not the only computer loser out there...or am I???
I LOVE ALIAS!!!!! You knew this one was coming!! :) It is hands down my favorite tv show ever!! And I have some close runners up that are amazing too!! But for now, we will discuss ALIAS. Why, you might ask, do I love it? I can't really explain it but I just do. It was created by JJ Abrams who had previously created Felicity and I was so excited when I saw the commercial for it. Once I saw that Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan were in it, I was sold! I watched every episode with the exception of one. (Tim taped it for me when I went to Missouri with my parents to pick up Brooke from her mission. See how much I love you Brooke?!?! :) ) I used to put my kids to bed early on the nights it was on just so that I could watch it in peace. I loved the idea that she was a girl who could take care of herself and she was tougher than most of the guys in the show. But even with that she was sensitive and needy and she longed to be loved, which was something she had grown up without. The cast was made up of some amazing actors and actresses and I loved every single story line, even if at the time I was screaming at the screen because I didn't like what was happening. :) It had 5 wonderful seasons and I will forever miss it, even though I can still see it whenever I want thanks to the miracle invention of the DVD! The costumes were brilliant! The wigs were even better!! And the love story was well worth the ride. I cried when it ended, but I always remember the pilot episode that aired without commercials for an hour and 8 minutes... Genius!!!











Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








2 comments:
She can actually pull off anything (hair colors, styles, clothes, etc.) Now I know how much you truly do love me if you had Tim just tape it for you so you could come pick me up! :)
That's right!! I should probably win the 'Sister of The Year' award or something... :P
Post a Comment