Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, August 31, 2007

A Third Favorite Thing...

So, how much do I love candy??? A lot, although it has to be certain kinds. I find that every so often I change my likes and dislikes when it comes to these sweet treats, but lately I've been favoring one in particular. It's something that I can remember walking to Maverick to get when I was growing up. The pieces were square and they came in lots of different flavors. Since they were just a few cents each I could get several of the flavors and be totally happy! They were fun and the jokes on the wrappers were silly. Some people might say that taffy is for kids but I don't agree. Laffy Taffy is for everyone!!! Yummy!!!!!


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! Those sounds soooo good right now! I LOVE laffy taffys!!!! I once bought a huge tub of them from Costco and ate them all and still wasn't sick of them. If only they were healthier, ya know? Yummy, yummy!

Brandi said...

I know!! I have to hide them from the kids...Mom's Secret Candy Stash. Wonder where I learned that from?? (...See's Chocolate's in the bathroom...) :)

Brooke said...

Seriously! I have to hide stuff from Elliott...he'll eat a whole bag of candy at one time, just cuz it's there. He doesn't even savor each bite. I mean, what a waste!

Brandi said...

Okay, now I KNOW he and Tim were seperated at birth!!! :D