I have another favorite thing that I don't usually get to enjoy much. It's SLEEP!!! :) I love to sleep!! Even though my kids are getting older it's still not very often that I get a full nights sleep. If I could I would sleep until noon or after every day! Sadly, I don't like to GO to sleep, I just like to STAY asleep! :D
I hope you enjoy some of my favorite sleeping pictures over this long, lazy weekend! Maybe they will put you in the mood to sleep... ;)
Jensen Sleeping...just too tired to eat!

Jayden Sleeping...I guess the singing concert we were at was a little too long!

Jillen Sleeping...Baths can be tiring too!

Jorden Sleeping...right before he came home from the hospital.








2 comments:
Oh my goodness! So cute! I think I need to do a sleeping page! I'm always taking pics of Ellee asleep.
Yep, I have a ton more of the kids but these were the only ones I have in the computer. Somewhere I have a really cute one of Jillen asleep in a chair, with her hair in braids and her legs crossed indian style. So cute!!!
Post a Comment