Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Eighth and Ninth Favorite Things...

Well, I have finally gone through the pictures of my 8th and 9th favorite things, and let me tell you it was no easy job!! Having a digital camera is fun, but we took about 200 too many pictures!! And then I have to go through them all! Oh well, there are some fun shots!!
My 8th favorite thing is daring kiddies! They love to swim and they have loved out little backyard pool. They were excited a couple of weeks ago to swim in the hot weather! They were showing off for the camera, and (sadly for my sofa's and bed's) this isn't the only place they like to jump from. But at least they look cute doing it into the water!


Jayden Cannonballs!!


Jillen and Jayden Jump!


Jillen Flies!


Girl Power!

Jayden and Jensen Jump!


Jayden Steps Off!


Happy Swimming Jensen!


My 9th favorite thing is Lightning!!! I love a good thunder and lightning storm! We had an amazing one a couple of weeks ago and actually got some good pictures!




Now back to my Roswell marathon... :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are two of my favorites too! I love the faces your kids make! Sometimes I have a hard time believing how old they are getting. They sure are funny little buggers!

Brooke said...

Man! I didn't realize your pool was that big. How fun! Great picture taking bytheway. It looks like a lot of fun! It's kind of crazy that it's still swimming weather there! But, I guess it really isn't that bad in Colorado yet either. So, I'm lucky. And, I love a good storm too!