Well, since I couldn't get onto this blog all weekend, I guess I will make up for what I was going to post!! I think tomorrow I will post my seventh favorite thing, but I have to go through some pictures first so I know what to post. So we will go with this for now!

My Fifth Favorite thing is my school!! I love all the projects we get to work on. It has been really fun, even though I feel like I am exhausted all the time! And it isn't very often when I don't feel like ripping my hair out because I have WAY too many things to do! :) Here is a project I turned in today. It's a Bubble Diagram which is something used in Space Planning to show the accessibility of one room to another. We had to do a residential space so here it is --

My Sixth Favorite thing is a little tv show that ended a few years back, but I still love it. It only lasted 3 seasons but every so often the Sci-Fi channel shows an 8 hour marathon of it. Plus every Friday morning at 5am they show an episode. I always record it because I really don't want to get up that early!! :) Roswell was a show about 3 alien teenagers (one of which went on to star in Grey's Anatomy) living in Roswell, NM. They face challenges, try to get home, and fall in love with humans. All in all, it's never a dull day in Roswell!! I love this show and it is surely one of my favorites. Such funny lines and heartfelt characters, it sure was a joy!!









3 comments:
i bet you get an a+ on that project! it looks like it was fun to do. i have some friends who were totally into Roswell too! Katherine Heigl looks so young there!
So, did you draw that, or do it on the computer? I bet Bri's right...looks like an A to me!
I drew it myself and colored it in. I have these really cool markers, that cost me A LOT OF MONEY!!! <_< It might look good but I can pretty much guarantee it's not an A, probably more like a C. But I'm still hoping for a B. My teacher is really good but really hard as far as grading goes. Which is good because it gets us ready for the real world. ;) I am sure I will learn a lot from her, I sure did in my drawing class last spring. :)
Post a Comment