Well, it's late and we have early church tomorrow so I'll make this quick. Maybe tomorrow I will go through the swimming pictures I've been wanting to post, that will be my 8th thing. :)
I think everyone has that one great Hollywood crush. You know, the one that you would faint over if you ever actually were in the same room with? The one that you would babble to if they ever spoke to you? The one that you would kick yourself forever over if you met them and didn't ask for an autograph, or a picture, or didn't tell them how great you think they are? Come on, admit it, you can think of one person like that! :) Well, I have one. And he is amazing!! I think he is the best looking actor around, and he's funny too which makes him that much more appealing! And it doesn't hurt that he is in my ALIAS... I am so excited that he will be back on tv this fall, although I don't know that I am excited for the show, mostly just to see him! :) And he has a movie coming out this fall and another one or two should be showing up in the next year or so. He's beautiful and the #1 guy on my list of crushes. There is a Coldplay song called "Green Eyes" and the lyrics fit him pretty well --
I think everyone has that one great Hollywood crush. You know, the one that you would faint over if you ever actually were in the same room with? The one that you would babble to if they ever spoke to you? The one that you would kick yourself forever over if you met them and didn't ask for an autograph, or a picture, or didn't tell them how great you think they are? Come on, admit it, you can think of one person like that! :) Well, I have one. And he is amazing!! I think he is the best looking actor around, and he's funny too which makes him that much more appealing! And it doesn't hurt that he is in my ALIAS... I am so excited that he will be back on tv this fall, although I don't know that I am excited for the show, mostly just to see him! :) And he has a movie coming out this fall and another one or two should be showing up in the next year or so. He's beautiful and the #1 guy on my list of crushes. There is a Coldplay song called "Green Eyes" and the lyrics fit him pretty well --
Upon which I stand,
And I come here to talk,
I hope you understand,
That green eyes,
Yeah the spotlight shines upon you,
And how could anybody deny you...
Michael Vartan...I can't believe you're not on every hottest eligible bachelor list, but I'm kinda glad! :) 
Enjoy the wonder that is Michael! ;)

Enjoy the wonder that is Michael! ;)

(This picture is from ALIAS and it means a lot more if you know the scene... :) )

(I love this picture, it is of him and his pool table. I just love the hat!)









4 comments:
Does Tim know about this crush? :) What show is he going to be on?
Um, I don't know if he knows or not. But I figure he's got a HUGE crush on Jewel, Shania Twain, and Tanya Tucker so I think I'm entitled to a few myself!!! :) He is gonna be on a show called Big Shots that will be on ABC on Thursday nights, 9:00 I think. Same time as ER, figures... :D
Okay....Tanya Tucker? Are you kidding me? That one's surprising. I mean, she's pretty, but she seems a little old for him. Does he know I personally met Jewel? I could have asked for her autograph for him! :)
You met Jewel? When was that? I think the Tanya Tucker thing is from his high school days, she was kind of the hot older woman country singer that he and his friends liked. I think he chooses to remember her how she WAS and not how she currently IS. :P Oh, and I will never tell him that you met Jewel, otherwise he may hound you for the rest of your life to tell him every detail of the meeting!!! :D
Post a Comment