Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

School, School, School...

Wow! I have been busy with school this week! :( I have a huge project due on Thursday so it looks like this crazy pace will continue for a few more days. Who knew a bathroom remodel project could give me such a headache! Well, I guess I should have known since I still haven't been able to finish my kids bathroom that I started in March...


Well, here are the latest drawings from my Color Rendering class. Believe it or not I am getting better, even if it doesn't look like it! :D
This first one is a 1 point perspective drawing of an interior room. We were supposed to put people in it but not render them, so the room is not haunted if that's what you're thinking! ;)



This next one is an outdoor landscape design. We had to include water, trees, and a focal point. My focal point was the seating area, but I will probably end up redoing it...



This last one is another landscape design, but this one was drawn by a man named Mike Lin, a landscape designer. He's pretty famous and it's his style that we are learning. But I did render it, in class along with everyone else. We watched the instructor as she did hers and we followed along. It was a good learning experience and it did help when I did my own.


If I survive the next few days I will post some pictures of my bathroom remodel project. And one of these days I will get those swimming pictures posted!! :) Along with some awesome lightning ones we took the other night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that stuff looks like so much fun! i bet you are just lovin' it!

Brooke said...

Personally I think yours is better than the professional, famous guy's...you're a talented one!