First of all I have to wish my sweet sister Brianna a happy, happy birthday!!! It was yesterday, October 1st, and I was so busy I didn't even get to call her. :( I hope she had a great day!! Now, if I could just find a fun little picture of her to post on here... ;)
Now, on to what I was so busy with!! I had 6 drawings due for school today! 6!! Part of that was my own fault since I was so busy last week that I didn't do the 3 drawings that were due. Luckily my wonderful teacher gives us a Day at the Beach pass so that we can turn in 1 assignment a week late. She thought that it was pretty funny when I told her that I had renamed mine the Mom's Week of Crap pass. :D I was happy with what I made, hopefully you'll think it's kinda fun too!
These are a few color renderings of a floor plan. There are different ways to do it so we tried 3 of them - circles, diagonals, and complete.


Then we had to render letters. We had to do our name and then some other word/s. Being the ALIAS freak that I am, I decided to do Sydney and Vaughn, the 2 main characters from ALIAS. I tried to make the letters somewhat reflective of their relationship on the show. I am so totally happy with it!! And my teacher only suggested that I put some shadows on it, nothing else! Will miracles never cease!?!?!

Oh, and Brooke and Bri, just so that you know, I got a B on that Bubble Diagram I did a couple weeks back. Thank's for thinking it looked good!! :)
Now, on to a Roswell marathon... (Man, I so totally love this show again!! I think I am getting obsessed...No, I know I am!! :D )
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








4 comments:
These assignments look great too. Did you use stencils on the names? Cuz, if not...that's incredible. And, I think the bubble thing was an "A"...not a "B"...maybe I should call the teacher. :)
Thanks for the birthday wish! Can you believe your baby sister is 24? I did have a great day. Also, I love your lettering! You are so stinkin creative, I wonder why I didn't get any of those genes... At least I can enjoy your creativity! love ya'll!
I didn't use a stencil but I did print the letters out from the computer and then I used the markers to draw the letters and then I outlined them with an ink pen. And Brooke, I'm sure my teacher would love to hear from you!! :)
Bri, I so totally can't believe that you're 24!! That must mean that I am finally 29... :P I tried thinking back to when I was 24 and I can't remember much of it, other than being pregnant with Jillen. :) I think the creativity influence must have come from spending so much time with Grandma Loe, but since you and Brooke got to spend time with Grandma Jones you got the great organization and cleaning skills!! I sure don't have those!! :D
I love your playlist! It's so fun to listen to music while reading people's blogs. I especially love your inclusion of Stevie, Pat Benetar, and Tegan & Sara...girl power! Also, I thought Britt was gonna pull a muscle dancing to "Sexyback"! He's never moved like that! I guess he's a JT fan, huh?
Post a Comment