Thanks to AceofDyamonds at YouTube, it's genius!!!
You should have seen Ellee's dance moves as soon as the music started! She was going crazy! It was funny! I love that song! Who sings that?
The Hero one? Bonnie Tyler. I love it!! Just get the Footloose soundtrack and you'll be set!! :DMaybe Ellee will follow in Aunt Brandi's dancing footsteps... :P
I'm just hoping she'll be able to do the splits like Aunt Brandi! Or maybe even just touch her toes! That'd be great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You should have seen Ellee's dance moves as soon as the music started! She was going crazy! It was funny! I love that song! Who sings that?
The Hero one? Bonnie Tyler. I love it!! Just get the Footloose soundtrack and you'll be set!! :D
Maybe Ellee will follow in Aunt Brandi's dancing footsteps... :P
I'm just hoping she'll be able to do the splits like Aunt Brandi! Or maybe even just touch her toes! That'd be great!
Post a Comment