Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, October 29, 2007

Favorites 11 & 12...

Time for another favorite and these two are pretty intertwined so I had to talk about them together.

My 11th favorite is music!! I love a good song! Whether it's a sad, sappy song or a rockin' dance song, I love them all!! I like lots of different kinds of music, which you can get a little taste of by listening to the playlist at the bottom of this blog. :) As I think of my favorite movies and tv shows it seems that all of them have really great music soundtracks, and I always associate the songs that I hear on these shows with the scenes that they were used for and especially what was happening in the scene. I have heard it said before that we all have a music soundtrack to our lives, that certain songs can take us right back to specific points in our lives. I completely agree with this, or at least it works that way in my life! :D

My 12th favorite is kind of a new one, it's YouTube!! I love looking for music videos on it! I especially love the videos that people make with scenes from my tv shows set to certain songs that can tell the story of what's happening. They are so fun! One day I really want to learn how to make those videos!! I recently found a video that highlights 3 of my 4 favorite guys from 3 of my 4 favorite tv shows, and it's awesome!! I just want to watch it all the time!! :D Plus it helps that it's set to a song from Footloose, one of my favorite movies ever!!

Enjoy the music but if you watch the video you might want to turn off the music on the playlist, just so that you can get the full effect of the video. Enjoythe goodness that is Vaughn from ALIAS, Max from Roswell, and Logan from Veronica Mars. So many cute hereos!! They sure do make my day!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of those too! Also, I just noticed your link to the MSCL website and I was thrilled! I know what I want for Christmas! oooo..Jordan Catalano!

Brandi said...

I know!! I keep wondering where I can snag $50 from so that I can buy that dvd set!!!!! :D I finally showed Jorden this morning where I got his name from, and he didn't seem too impressed... :(