Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Thursday, October 11, 2007

TAG!! -- Another Questionnaire!

I love these things, especially when they ask new questions! Here you go!!

10 years ago I: was a stay at mom with a 2 year old. I was just pregnant with Jillen and didn't know if she was a boy or a girl. We lived in a 2 bedroom duplex and Jorden used to bury himself in his sandbox in the backyard. My favorite tv shows were X-Files and 90210.

5 years ago I: was still a stay at home mom, but with 4 kids! Jorden was in school but the other kids were home so we did dance and tumbling classes during the day to try and keep them busy. We still lived in that 2 bedroom duplex but we felt like we were about to burst at the seems! My favorite tv shows were ALIAS, Roswell, and Felicity.

1 year ago I: was going to school full time and had just started having more than one class on campus. Jensen had a broken arm and hated her preschool so she cried everyday and I seriously considered dropping school for the year. We were living in a different place than before and had 3 bedrooms and a big back yard for the kids to run in. My favorite tv shows were Lost and Veronica Mars.

Yesterday I: helped in Jayden and Jensen's school classes, watched Roswell, studied for a mid-term, went to my Building Codes class, took the midterm, came back home where I ate dinner and put kids to bed, washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, and watched another episode of Roswell before heading off to bed. Fun day huh? Oh, and my favorite tv shows are Meerkat Manor, Ghost Whisperer, and my Roswell, ALIAS, and Veronica Mars dvd's! :D

5 snacks I enjoy: Laffy Taffy's, Cherry Sours, Kettle Corn Popcorn, Vanilla Coke, and Chips and Salsa.

5 things I would do with a million dollars: Pay bills, buy a new car, buy a house, spend money on family and friends, and invest for the future.

5 places I would run away to: Snowflake, Colorado, Scotland, Hawaii, and the Beach.

5 TV shows I like: Like you even have to guess -- ALIAS, Roswell, Veronica Mars, Lost, and either The Amazing Race or Meerkat Manor.

5 Things I hate doing: Washing the dishes, scrubbing the walls, cleaning the kids bedrooms, paying bills, and fighting with people or getting angry about something.

5 Biggest joys of the moment: My Roswell dvd's, my school work, my kids, my digital camera, and my family and friends that I get to visit with on-line!

Hope you learned something new!! I always seem to! Feel free to consider yourself tagged!! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo...somehow I forgot to include kettlecorn and chips & salsa in my list! I got really into Meerkat Manor when they did a marathon this summer. Britt liked watching the 'dogs'-as he called them. :) Back then EVERYTHING was a dog! What night do the new episodes come on?

Brandi said...

They are on Friday nights, for us it's at 8:30, with last weeks episode airing at 8:00. I think they air a couple of times Friday night and then various times on Saturday. They have had some sad developments in the past few episodes so be prepared. If you really want to know what happened, you can look them up on Wikipedia and they have all the info. ;)

Brooke said...

Are you and Bri coming to Colorado together to see me? Yeah! :) I'm glad you did the questionnaire too. Fun, fun. And, it reminded me how much I love laffy taffys. I can't believe I forgot to include them on my list. I guess I'll have to eat yours!

Brandi said...

Uh, we'll see about that sharing of the taffy thing. I love you but... ;) Ya, I guess Bri and I should get our schedules in order so we can be on our way! :D