Wow, things have been busy lately!! Not really, but they seem that way. Well, I have several school projects that I got to do over, or tweak just a little, so I thought I would share the improvements with you. I had planned to show pictures of Jorden in his new glasses, but then he went and lost them at school yesterday so chances are good that they are gone. Boy, Junior High kids are nice huh? So we must settle for school stuff.
First is my landscape design. Here is the before --
And the after --
Here is my tribute to ALIAS -- The before picture you can see in the previous blog since it's a little dark here -
And the after, after some tweaking --
Next is my name - before-- again, a better image is in the previous post -
And after -
Finally, I thought it was time for a change with the old hair. It has been nearly 3 years since I last cut it and it was down to my waist. Tim measured it and it was over 2 feet long, so what better than to chop it off!! I saw a hairstyle on Shiri Appleby in a movie and loved it, so I finally decided that's what I wanted, except that I need bangs (darn that uneven Widow's Peak!! :) ).
So here is what I was kind of wanting -
And here it is now. Please keep in mind I am still trying to figure out how to get it to do what I want, and Jensen is not the greatest photographer yet! :P But there is over a foot of hair gone and man do I feel lighter!! So far I love it, even though the poor lady who cut it wasn't too sure. :D














6 comments:
Holy cow Brandi! That haircut is perfect for you! It looks so bouncy and cute! I really love it! I can't believe how long it was! Had it really been 3 years? That's so crazy! If they find Jorden's glasses, you HAVE to put a picture on here! I would love to see him with 'four eyes!' Cool projects too! I hope someday when I visit, you'll show me your whole portfolio. :)
Yeah, I need to get a portfolio... :) Yep, the last time I cut it was the day Blake got married. Seems like forever ago! And I am totally bummed about his glasses because they looked really nice on him, but he was a little worried about them and wasn't wearing them all the time. I guess that's how he lost them, he dropped them someplace between classes. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see if they turn up. Hey I was gonna ask you about your blog template, how did you do that??? I love the colors and I want to do something different on here. I guess I should e-mail you... :P
Whoa Brandi! It looks GREAT!!! It's a great length for you. Don't you just love that feeling when you doing something totally different, especially when you cut a ton off--it feels so light and bouncy! Your face just looks brighter! I love it! And, good luck on finding Jorden's glasses--I'd love to a picture!
Cute blog layout! I looked through them and tried to guess which one you'd pick...I was pretty close. I think this was in my top 3. :) Has Blake really been married THAT long?? I can't believe it!
YAY! Your hair looks great!
Man Bri, am I that predictable? I guess it's safe to say anything with green will probably be a favorite of mine! :) I do like it though, that girl that made it is pretty talented!! I just wonder how she does it... I was really hoping that the candy corn one would be cute but I didn't like it much so maybe I'll have to look for something else for Halloween. But I like this one for now!! :)
Thanks Melissa!! Hopefully it will get better as I figure out how to fix it! :)
Post a Comment