Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Favorite #10...

Well, I guess it's time to add another favorite to my list. I think I'm finally able to talk about this one, it has been a sad subject since May when we found out it wasn't going to be renewed.


I seem to love shows that have great writing, awesome casts, devoted fans, critic admiration, and no mass public appeal. As a result they tend to only last a few seasons, and so was the case with Veronica Mars. It was such a great show, and the 3 seasons that it was on were wonderful. The CW really screwed them over and as a result I have sworn off that channel forever!! But Kristen Bell (Veronica) will be starting soon on Heroes (guess I'll have to watch that now) and Jason Dohring (Logan) is on a CBS show called Moonlight, which airs right after Ghost Whisperer. Hopefully more of the Veronica cast will start popping up on other shows, they sure were a talented group! Veronica was about a high school girl who took after her father, the ousted town sherrif turned private detective, and investigated crimes. The writing was amazing, so quick and smart! I will surely miss it!! But lucky for me the Season 3 dvd's come out this month so I guess I'd better start saving my pennies!!







And, here's one more picture of the hair. One of these days I'll get it to do what I want... Today it was parted down the middle, in a zig zag line. Kinda fun!! :D

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute, cute! I can see more of the layers in your hair in this picture. It looks really full and pretty! Are you having fun playing with it?

techiegurl said...

ooo!!..I like the hair!!..and hair never does what you want it to do *rolleyes*...but it looks really cute! *hug*