Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Anniversary!!

Well, today was Tim and I's 14th anniversary. Wow, it doesn't seem like 14 years have gone by!! It's been a fun adventure which will hopefully last many, many more years!! We got each other some fun gifts, nothing too goofy. We are kind of past that. I figure by this point we know what the other one wants and there's no need for all the cutesy stuff anymore! :) Tim was dying to see the Transformers movie this summer, and we actually took all the kids to a theater to see it! Shocking, I know!! So it was perfect timing that it came out on dvd today!! I just had to buy it for him, and he was SO excited!! And I also got him his favorite cookies, Oreos, and his favorite dessert, Cherry Cheesecake. Let's just say his tummy was good and full tonight!! :D He got me some roses and sub sandwiches for dinner, both of which I love!! As for a gift for me, I told him I am holding out for the Veronica Mars season 3 dvd's which should be out in a couple of weeks. :)


Here are some pictures of us over the years -

When we were engaged -

When we got married -
After we had Jorden -
After we had Jillen -
After we had Jayden -
And after we had Jensen -

It sure is amazing what 14 years can get you!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't believe how your family has grown in 14 years! I still can't believe Jorden is almost 13! AHHH! That's a teenager! I can't wait to see what your family is like in another 14 years!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary Brandi! I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday. I was going to e-mail you, but I totally forgot until this morning and then I saw your great blog. It sounds like a fun day with lots of good food and entertainment. I loved all the pictures! I need to get a scanner so I can put more pictures on. It's so fun to look back at your kids and see how much everyone has grown...but, then I realize how much I must have grown cuz I still remember the day Jorden was born. Mom and Dad got us out of school in the middle of the day (that was great!) and we went through Taco Bell on the way (I think we did anyway...maybe we were just going to the bank, but we were in that parking lot) and we saw your old friend, Anji Jack and Mom and Dad were so excited to tell her you were about to deliver your first baby and she said..."oh...I hope it all comes out okay...oops! Did I say that? Ha, ha!" Funny that I remember that. Anyway...I hope your day was great! Cute pics!