Well, Tim must be a Geek Dad, or at least that's the website where he found his newest creation! Have you ever dreamed of building your own hover craft? 'Cause let me tell you, Tim has!! And he finally found some plans that really work. The kids have been having a ball on it, and the driveway has never been cleaner!! Enjoy some pictures of the kiddies at play with Dad's latest toy! Maybe one of these days I will be able to get the videos to load on here and then you can see those too! :(
Jensen Goes!
Jayden is sure a happy little guy!
Jillen loves it! (even though Jensen is trying to hog the camera!)
Tim needs to work on his balance before hitting the road on this thing
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








4 comments:
Cool! Elliott was like, "WHAT? No way!" So...I guess he's a geek dad too! :) I loved the pictures...especially the one of Jayden! What a cute smile! He looks like he's having so much fun--they all do!
Well, maybe Elliott can take a ride on it this weekend since it is looking more and more like we will be here Thursday afterall. Man, it kinda sucks when payday is right AFTER the day you need the money for! Oh well! At least I will have money for the mall on Friday!! Cookie store, here I come!! :P
oh! Cookies sound good! :) But, that is a bummer when payday is after you need it. Sorry. Weren't you thinking about going to Tim's family for Thursday? It's a bummer for them...but great for us! :)
How cool! I think Britt would LOVE to ride one of those! Justin wants to know if Tim could bring that to Thanksgiving (hopefully for us, we'll get to see you guys:) ) and also, Justin said to give Tim a high-five for his ingenuity!
Post a Comment