Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Busy November...And It's Almost Gone!

Wow!! November has gone by fast! I can't believe Christmas is less than a month away! We had a fun Thanksgiving with my family. It's always so fun to see everyone, even if we only get to see them once or twice a year. :( I was so excited that all of my brothers and sisters were here this year, that made it even more fun! And of course we made our annual Day After Thanksgiving trip to the mall! It's always a good time, and this year didn't disappoint us! Here are some fun family pictures from Thanksgiving Day!

L to R -
Me, Beau, Jorden, Brett, Granny (my mom), Jillen, Ellee, Brooke, Elliott, Jensen, Brianna, Britt, Jayden, Justin, Blake, and Laurissa. (Tim and my dad weren't there)


The Jones Kids -- L to R-
Blake, Me, Brooke, Brianna, Beau, and Brett

And here is Jillen's hair-do for the day. It is modeled after a style that we saw in an episode of Roswell, but I can't find any pictures of it so you'll just have to trust me! :P It was really cute though and she sure did love it!!



Ahhh, a face only a mother could love...

And finally, what I have been working on at school this month. We are doing a drawing each week so I have a couple of them since I didn't post anything last week. The next drawing should be of the Powder Room I am doing for my Kitchen and Bath class, which is due next Tuesday, and then I may redo the drawing of Brooke's kitchen for my final drawing... We shall see! :D

This is a partial rendering of Brooke's Kitchen. We were supposed to choose a focal point and then render only that. I think it looks kinda cool.


A 2 Point Perspective Living Room that I did for last week. I was playing with trying to do a striped fabric on the sofa, but I don't like it too much. The rest of it is okay though.


A 2 Point Perspective Kitchen. This is probably one of my favorite things so far that I have done. I like the colors and I think it's more realistic as far as how things would actually look in the real world. I did a little adjusting to it before I turned it in (some suggestions my teacher made) so when I get it back I will have to post that picture and we can compare the before and after. :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah! I always love your posts and was hoping you'd do a Thanksgiving one. Bytheway...your pics turned out way better than mine. They're so much clearer! And...I loved Jillen's squoosh face too! As always...cool drawings!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that Dad and Tim are kinda missing!! I love seeing your family photos!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Jillen's hair! It fit her personality so well too! :) We sure had fun with you guys! I'm glad I stayed down to shop with the girls...and Blake. :)

Brooke said...

Oh...I love your new layout! Snowflakes! So cute!