Happy Birthday to You!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Happy Birthday to You!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Happy Birthday Dear Jorden!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Happy Birthday to You!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Wow!! I can't believe my little baby Jorden is 13 today!! Man, I am getting so old! :D He was always such a sweet baby, so mellow and easy going. And I am amazed on a daily basis with his ideas and talents. He is so smart, funny, creative, helpful, and responsible, well for the most part anyway! I seem to have put more and more responsibility on him this past year and he always tries his best to do what I need. I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments at school. What a sweet boy I got!! I sure am a lucky mom!!! I hope Jorden has a wonderful day and a terrific year!! It's a joy for me to get to be his mom!!! :)










30 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday! I agree with everything said about our sweet Jorden! I can't believe I have a teenage grandson! And I'm only 29! I hope your day is great Jorden, and I look forward to taking you birthday shopping on a Saturday. I'm so proud of you and the good things you do in your life. I love you very much!
Happy Birthday Jorden!!! I'm trying to find pictures of him on my digital camera--but, I don't think I have many...and we bought a scanner, but we don't have the right cord for our computer for it. So, I may have to steal some of these pics for my blog. :) We sure love you Jorden! I still remember the day you were born like yesterday--I can't believe it was 13 years ago! AAAA! But, we hope your day is VERY Happy!
Hey Brooke, if you can think of a certain picture that I might have, let me know and I can send it to you if I have it on my computer. ;)
Brandi, do you have any of me and Jorden together? Or him and Ellee? Elliott's going to look for the right cord (for our scanner) at the store today, but so far we haven't been able to find it. So, basically if you have any oldies or goldies, send them my way...please!!!
Happity Birthday Jorden!!!
Aunt Reesers and I love you to pieces! We also can't believe you're officially in the teens now! That's pretty impressive...you've managed to make it into your teenage years in this crazy family! It's like a rite of passage to make it teenage-hood in our family...so now you can officially dance around like a chicken and bark at the moon tonight...maybe even have a big chocolate milkshake while you're doing that! Hey...you're a teenager now...let's be serious, you can do whatever you want! Well...okay...I guess there is still the gospel and the laws and whatnot...so don't hurt anyone, don't hurt yourself, and don't do mean or bad things...but other than those...have fun and know that we are so proud of you and love you just as much as ever.
I remember the day you were born too. It does seem like a recent memory. I remember not long after you were born and your mom was in the hospital. Your dad was either with her or at work and I was down visiting. I got to babysit you and you were crying because you wanted your mom. I remember walking you all around your apartment and making up this little song. You stopped crying and as long as I sang the song you just stared at me. After a while you fell asleep. I remember you smelled so good and were so tiny and perfect. Now look at you...nothing has changed:)
We love you Jordenator! Long live your amazingnessocity!
Love you Jorden...you rock!!!
Jordenator!!!
You need at least 13 comments for your 13 years!
We are so proud of you and lucky to have you in our family!
Please contribute to the Jorden's birthday comment association by leaving comments and reminding Jorden that he his cool-ness is TOTALLY hereditary...and then maybe a little tiny bit just him:)
Hey Jorden, what are you gonna do for your birthday?
Jordenapolean: Whatever the heck I wanna do! Gosh!
Pedro says..."I hope all of your wildest dreams come true!"
Kip says..."stop hanging out and chatting with hot girls all the time...you need to wait a few more years until you meet you LaFawnduh!"
Peace out Jorden...we love you!
Happity Birthday Jorden!!!
Aunt Reesers and I love you to pieces! We also can't believe you're officially in the teens now! That's pretty impressive...you've managed to make it into your teenage years in this crazy family! It's like a rite of passage to make it teenage-hood in our family...so now you can officially dance around like a chicken and bark at the moon tonight...maybe even have a big chocolate milkshake while you're doing that! Hey...you're a teenager now...let's be serious, you can do whatever you want! Well...okay...I guess there is still the gospel and the laws and whatnot...so don't hurt anyone, don't hurt yourself, and don't do mean or bad things...but other than those...have fun and know that we are so proud of you and love you just as much as ever.
I remember the day you were born too. It does seem like a recent memory. I remember not long after you were born and your mom was in the hospital. Your dad was either with her or at work and I was down visiting. I got to babysit you and you were crying because you wanted your mom. I remember walking you all around your apartment and making up this little song. You stopped crying and as long as I sang the song you just stared at me. After a while you fell asleep. I remember you smelled so good and were so tiny and perfect. Now look at you...nothing has changed:)
We love you Jordenator! Long live your amazingnessocity!
Happy Birthday Jorden! You were my first nephew and therefore got spoiled more than any others! I love watching you grow up and I can't wait to hear all about your experiences at College next year...wait...College is when you're 14, huh? Oh well, next year then. :) Love you and happy birthday!
(and Happy You-Have-A-Teenager Day to Brandi!)
Wait!! College is when he's 18, I can't be that old yet! Plus, here in the Valley they don't start high school until 10th grade, so he'll be 15. Weird huh! :) AND he thinks he wants to go to Mesa High, so maybe home schooling would be a good option at that point... ;)
Did I hear the mention of a jackrabbit? I guess I have two sisters that are jackrabbits, so it wouldn't be so bad. But I would still cheer for the Warriors if they're playing eachother. Unless of course Jorden was playing , then i would cheer for him!
Yep, Jackrabbits it is. Oh the shame!! I keep telling him it's much better to be a Toro (Mountain View) but he says No! That all of his friends will be at Mesa High so he should be too. Plus then he gets to chant 'Fear The Hop!!' or something stange like that. I told him that MV actually wins stuff sometimes, but he doesn't seem to care. I guess we'll have to see... But until then, The Shame!! The Shame!!! :(
If you're not a lobo...does anything else really matter? (or a warrior for the ma and the pa)
Jorden might as well change his last name from Jones to something else...oh wait...
Well...Whitmer is great...seeing as though Tim pretty much rocks:)
But you get the point. Isn't Joseph City or Winslow the Jackrabbits?
Who wants to be a Jack-anything?
All you end up being is Jack-Squat.
Well...if Jorden feels impressed to go to the great beyond in attempt to change the name of Jackrabbit to something respected and noteworthy, by following his own course into destiny...(or at least, caving to peer pressure and following his friends...which at 13, who doesn't want to keep their friends...or at any age for that matter), then I say we rally around the fellow and throw in our support. We all know Jorden will always be a Lobo inside! He just has to try and act normal in a world that will not allow the normal "Lobo" to come out of him. Thus...for a time...it will stay buried within him. Close to his soul...waiting for the time to spring for and shout, "L-O-B-O-S, what-do-you-got-LOBOS!
Maybe you can teach him some of your old cheers so that when times get tough...he'll at least be able to sing a cheer in his head and heart.
Oh, to a small degree this reminds me of Alma, when put in the situation when Amulon had rule over him and burdened his people with unbearable tasks. Then when they would pray, they would be killed. So, they had to pray in their hearts and await the time of their deliverance.
Well...maybe it's not to that degree obviously...but my point is, that Jorden is trying to do the best with what he has...and we need to stand around him and support his strengths...and hope that someday, somehow...the word jackrabbit will be said with a degree of pride.
Okay...I've been sarcastic long enough. Go Lobos!, and...try to make plans to give an effort toward an attempt to move forward, Jackrabbits. Yeah...
Just kidding Jordenia! We love you wherever you go...as long as you stay you! Rock Mesa High. Rock wherever you go. They won't know what hit 'em! As long as you're sneaky and kick 'em from behind.
That's the Jones way:) Just kidding.
Peace out yo.
Sorry about my ramblings...sometimes my literary escape from my work responsibilities is so refreshing! But, I digress...and I procrastinate. Of to the labor of the weary again. Don't you all feel like that at times?
But alas, we move onward, press forward, and look upward. Carry on, carry on, carry on...dadada da da.
Does Jorden ever read this site? The other night he told me that he did sometimes...if so...I'll be giving you a quiz this weekend when I call you...you better be read up on everything...and Cliff notes won't do this time!
Brandles,
How is your semester going?
I need to call you this weekend too. Sorry I've been such a slacker.
Jensy-Bug and Jilly-Bean,
Thank you both for the excellent stock options advice the other day. My broker is sooooo happy that you gave him that little bit of insider info. He just rolled everything over into that Global Equities and Inflation-linked bond index that you talked about...and we are happy he did! Let's just say, y'all keep up that good advice, and Reesers may have to pay your way through graduate school (did someone say Harvard or M.I.T.?)...
Love to you both. You rock.
Jaydy-Bug,
Where are you. With all that camo that you wear, I can't seem to find you anymore...even with my special spy-stuffs from outerspace with the camera and the telescope lens and the whatnot. Aunt Reesers is devastated. She loves to look for you (it's like her version of Where's Waldo?)...but with how skilled you've gotten, we can't find you to save a flying pigmy squirrel from the inevitable plunge of gravity!
Anywho...we love ya, and thank goodness you're on our side!
Timmers!
How goes the life of the patriarch of the clan?
Are they staying in line...or is something needing to be done immediately if not sooner?
Is your work getting busy as the summer approaches? Does it change much for you seasonally or is it about the same?
Do you ever play racquetball anymore? One of these days, we'll have to get together and play for old-times' sake. That is, if you promise not to him me in the mouth again and rip my gums open on my braces! That was horrible. Tell me you still remember that:)
We're gonna be too old to play one of these days. Also, isn't Jorden about of playing age? Have you ever played racquetball with him?
Just deep thoughts and life questions that I've been wondering about...
Keep it real:)
Sheesh....someone got carried away, huh Captain Obvious?
Also, "fear the hop?" What the heck is that about?? Jackrabbits aren't tough! No one ever sees a jackrabbit and says, "holy crap! it's a bunny! run for your life!!!" Just thought I'd point that out...
That's exactly what I told him!! I told him that most other animals eat rabbits, or stomp on them. Then I started to tell him about Bunny-Bashing and I thought maybe I should keep that tidbit of information to myself for now... ;)
But ya, Fear The Hop??? Puulllleeeeese!!! :D
How did Blake know that "Carry On" is the Jackrabbit motto? Back in the day, "people" would hang dead jackrabbits from the Mesa High flagpole. I was never involved! But I heard about it. Then they would come over and throw oranges at us after school. Our colors were blue and orange. They couldn't really throw a Warrior now could they! Actually Aunt Kim went to Mesa High, I don't know where Allison went.
Post a Comment