Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hairstyles Galore!!!

Wow! It's been awhile! Even though I am still kind of sick, at least I think I know what the problem is--a sinus infection. Fun-fun!! I've never had one of these before! But then I guess that would explain why it has dragged on for almost 3 weeks now! What a pain!! Maybe I will actually break down and go to the doctor this week... I guess we'll see. :)

Things have been pretty quiet here except for all the new hairstyles we've been trying out. Hold on, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Jillen has been begging me for months to let her get her hair cut like mine and so we finally did it last Friday, and she loves it! She calls it "The Liz" after Shiri Appleby's character on Roswell because she is the one that I originally got the idea from, even though she never wore her hair like this on the show. She had her hair this way for a movie, Everything You Want, and I have loved it ever since I saw it. If only I could get my hair to do what hers does... Oh well!!

Here's Jillen Pre-Haircut --


And Post-Haircut --


Can you say Drama Queen??? :)

And Jensen has been wanting her hair cut too, only she was a little nervous about it. She kept saying that she wanted a little bit cut and that she didn't want it all cut off because she wouldn't look very good bald, like the boys next door look during the summer. :D So since it was the first haircut she has ever had, other than me trimming it at home, we went for a straight cut just to even it out. It makes her look a lot older, or maybe that's just me...
Jensen Pre-Haircut --


And here she is Post-Haircut (her hair really is straight, she just won't stand that way for pictures) --


And as if that's not enough, Jorden has been experimenting a little too. They had Crazy Hair Day at school a few weeks ago and he decided that a mohawk would be perfect. Unfortunately his mom doesn't have the right kind of hair glue to do it, but we tried!!


Then he thought maybe the Pineapple Do would better suit him, but he wanted to try it out first...


Hard to believe in about 2 weeks he will officially be a Teenager!!! :o

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do they get all that cuteness?

Oh wait...from their uncle Beau right?

And then the extreme drama queen/sassy attitude is all Auntie Bri and "Ellee's Mom!"

They get their fanciful hairstyles from the Uncle Bretttinator:)

And all they have left to get from their poor Uncle Blake is their charm and various skills, such as bo-staff skills, computer-hacking skills, skills with the opposite genders thinkin' your the bomb-diggity, puppy-dog face begging skills, that little ol' innocent me face skills, etc.

Brooke said...

You all look so cute with your new haircuts! I'm so glad we got to see ya'll yesterday! It's always fun catching up. How's the IM on your new computer? :)

Brandi said...

Yeah, we haven't gotten that far yet! We still have to get a router or something so that we can get it hooked up to our internet, which I think Tim is going to work on this week. I'll let you know once I know what's going on with it! :)

granny said...

New hairstyles are fun! Everyone looks great. I'm glad we got to see you all yesterday. I think Brooke and Dad cried half the way home for Buffy. I keep telling everyone that I will have a teenage grandson soon. I can't believe it. I asked Jorden if he was excited about his birthday coming and he said not really, he's already had 12 of them! So I guess that means he doesn't want any gifts! I hope he thinking about something we can get him, and I hope he's looking forward to going shopping with me, because I am.

Anonymous said...

I love them! Your little girlies are so funny Brandi! They do get it from me, by-the-way. :) I just can't believe how grown-up your kids are getting! I used to change their diapers! Now Jorden is almost a TEENAGER! CRAZY!!
Oh, and I'm sorry about your sinus infection. I know how you feel, I've had a stuffy/runny nose for almost a month now...wonder if I have an infection too...

Anonymous said...

All these sinus infections...

I'm just glad I live up here in Siberia...where our sinuses are too cold to be infected! The constant snow makes for a deadly environment for bacteria and whatnot...and some people's brains...for example, when driving:)

Actually, today has been a decent day. It's no desert oasis like y'all are living it up in...but it beats opening your window in the morning and thinking to yourself once again (for the 60th day in a row) Yeah!...I get to scrape off my car, try not to crash on the way to work, and try not to slip on my way across campus:) Oh...the joys:)

By the way, the kids are cute because of me!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandles...

We may actually have a spare router if you need one? We recently had to get a wireless router and still have our old Motorola one that came with our phone from Vonage.

Let me know if you're interested and I call tell Tim more about it. If it works for you, we can send it back down with the Ma and the Pa this weekend:)

Anonymous said...

I'm actually diggin' the pineapple do!

Maybe you can start a revolution!

It may be painful to wash your hair though?

What kind of comb would you use?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's not wearing a coconut bra!!!

Anonymous said...

Why you no wear flowers with dis pineapple? I'm my county...this is vetty vetty bad ting!

You have...how you say...disgraced ...my countrymen. In honor of dis disgrace...we will shower from now on.

It will take vetty vetty long time...but you will eventually get 'the drift' of our scent.

Now look what you do...I hope you are happy!

Brandi said...

Ha-Ha!!
I think we are going to get a wireles router, or something. That way we can have both comptures run off of it, or something like that. I am really at a total loss when it comes to this computer stuff. I just want it to work, I don't care how you get it that way! :D But I will mention it to Tim and see what he says.
Coconut Bras!! Ha!!! It would actually be kind of nice since we have been a little warm the last few days. Darn that 75 degree weather!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Brandi, I was going to tell you this months ago, but I forgot... first, I love Jensen's haircut, but I've thought so many times how she would look SO CUTE with 'The Angela Chase.' She has that fine, silky straight hair that I always wanted when I tried to pull off that haircut. :) She probably doesn't want to go that short though huh? Well, just thought I'd tell you that before I forgot it again. :)

Five Bresees said...

I can't believe how old the kids are getting! I still remember when Jillen was a baby!! I love the hairstyles too :)