Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tribute to our beloved Prophet: Gordon B. Hinckley

Okay, here's another one. I couldn't help it, I just love the music with this one! There are several videos that are really good at YouTube, if you put in Gordon Hinckley Tribute then you should be able to find them.
Oh, and Brooke, get your tissues!! :)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Loved it! And, thanks for the warning! :)

Anonymous said...

BYU has done some great tributes if you go to their homepage.

You three are the best sisters anyone could ever have:)

You all rock and I love you:)

Brandi said...

Thanks Brooke, I'm glad that you liked it!! I think my favorite picture was the one of him, I think at about the 3:00 minute mark, where he is standing all in white on this little flat area looking down at a choir who is singing. It looks like one of the island temples or something, but I just love it because he is slightly elevated from them, dressed all in white. I kind of imagine it as his spirit leaving the Earth and looking back one last time. :)

And thank you Blake!! Don't worry, your check is in the mail... I know I have to pay you to say all these nice things about me but I just need to check and see if the fee stays the same or if it increases the more times you say wonderful stuff about me??? ;)

Love You!!!

Anonymous said...

Well...as for fees...there's inflation because it's a new year...and then there's interest from past compliments (that's a little pricey), and there's relative costs for even being related (those are charged by the minute), and then with the gas prices and mortgage crisis...that factors in a pretty hefty multiplication factor...

All in all...I owe you a LOT! I could never repay you for allowing me to acknowledge your presence...and then the fact that you've repeatedly acknowledged mine...well...priceless:)

In the words of Jennifer Garner..."Wow." (I'm sure she's said that at some point in her life right?)

And in the words of Kip Dynamite, "Peace out [Brandi]."

Brandi said...

Yep, she did actually say that, I think even in the ALIAS pilot episode!! When she wakes up from being knocked out and Suit and Glasses is standing there and she's complimenting him on the drugs they gave her. :) I know, I've watched the episode a few too many times! :D

And boy, there is a lot of stuff that factors into that final price! Too much for my small little normal human brain to comprehend! Good thing I have you!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

You mean AWESOME thing you have me!!

And even more awesomer that you told me that...because...well...I like to make things up and 'accidentally' change up the numbers in the equation. Now that I know you won't know the difference...the bill just became much more exciting!

As Kip Dynamite said when he ran over the tupperware, "Dangit."

As Donald Trump would say to his hair in a big wind storm, "Bye."