Another favorite!! I know how excited you are!! I don't know if I can live up to the greatness of favorite #13 but I'll try! :)
I love posters!!! When I was growing up my bedroom walls were plastered with them!! I had all different kinds and I loved them! I still do, but the only difference is that Tim won't let me put them up on the bedroom walls... So I have another plan! :) Someday I hope to have an office in my house, someplace that I can do my work and that is a room just for me. My plan is to plaster the walls with all my favorite posters! I have been collecting them over the past few years and I should hopefully have enough to cover the whole room someday. I have been able to get most of them on eBay, so they don't even cost too much, for the most part... ;) I have gotten posters of my favorite movies and tv shows, but I still have a few more to go! My latest purchase is a Roswell poster that is really cool! And if I am lucky I will add another one to my collection tomorrow.
Here are a few of the posters I have collected. I guess I really should go through them all and see exactly what I have...
First my tv show posters!! This one is my latest purchase. I just love it!!
And with any luck I will own this one tomorrow...
This one is my pride and joy! It is a huge bus stop poster (3'x6') that is printed on canvas and is double sided. I guess I could back light it... :)


And another ALIAS one. I think I have a couple more, but I really can't remember! They have been packed away for far too long!
And now my favorite movies!! This one is my 1st favorite!! I've loved it ever since I was 14 and saw it for the first time. :)

And another favorite!! I think I had every line in this movie memorized at one time. Pitiful, I know!
I think I also have The Notebook and Sweet Home Alabama and maybe another one or two. The only one I know I still need is Return to Me. I did buy it once but the guy never sent it to me. Oh well, it was only like $3, and I saw another one on eBay the other day... Maybe I have Hope Floats too... Man, I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow!! Cleaning out my closet and finding all my posters!! My future office is gonna look so cool someday!! :D How fun will it be to be surrounded by pictures of all of my favorite shows and movies!! Now I just need to find posters for Lost, Veronica Mars, and My So-Called Life. Look out eBay, here I come!!!













11 comments:
I still remember all the posters in your room. Do you still have your Corey Haim one? :)
No!! I don't know what ever happened to that. :( I do have a couple of pictures of it though. It was so cute, huh?!?! And I had 2 Jason Priestley ones when I was at EA... They were cute too!! :P
I was just thinking about your posters the other day! I think that's where I got my love of posters. :) If you ever find a My So-Called Life one, you'll have to arm wrestle me for it!
Hey Bri, I did find some mini posters for My So-Called Life, but they measure 11"x17", and I like the bigger ones. But if I ever find some full sized ones I'll be sure to tell you!! Oh, and I saw a cute Snow White one today and thought of you... :)
P.S. I actually have my speakers turned on right now and you have added some GREAT songs to your playlist! Some of my favorites! So, it looks like your site may be my radio during the days. :)
Hey Brooke, if there are any other songs you want just let me know and I will see if I can find them. I have like 50 more songs that I can put on my playlist. Or maybe one of these days you will get brave enough to make your own playlist... :o :)
PS Which ones do I have that you like?
Well, Elliott and I were listening to your playlist for a while last night. And, we both love Daughtry, Bon Jovi, Carrie Underwood and The Fugees. Some of the others I really love to listen to are...Taylor Swift, the new "Delilah," song (I love that one) and I LOVE the "Apologize" song. Also, I really like the Avril songs you put on there. Some requests would be...hmmm...let's see...I love the "Hold On" song by Good Charlotte, the Simple Plan song that was big a few years back, DJ Sammy's remix...I can't remember what song it is. Also, The Pretenders, "I'll Stand by You"--I also like Carrie Underwood's version of that. Jordin Sparks' "Tattoo." I'll try to think of some others. But, you're off to a great start! :)
I also like Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Dierks Bentley...
Hey Brooke, I moved my music back to the bottom of the page so that you can flip through the songs easier, you know, find the ones you like. ;) I moved it up to the top so that people could pause it if they didn't want to listen to the music, but it cut off half of the player so you couldn't pick through the songs. But I was thinking about moving it back so now I did! :) I'll look for those songs you mentioned and see what I can come up with!
AWESOME BRANDI!!! That's what you are! Thanks! It looks like your site will always be on at our house--it's seriously become my radio. Thanks!
There were a few songs that I couldn't find. That's the only real problem with the playlist website. It does give you the option to search for songs but I have only found a few that way. I will keep my eye out and keep looking. I also have to keep looking for my Potential Breakup Song one, there are only 2 on the site and one is really slow (doesn't sound good!) and the other is the one I have, which cuts off half way through the song! :( Bummer!! Anyhow, glad you like it!!
Post a Comment