So, I decided to challenge myself and do a 15 of 15 this month... Not really!! I am not sure what happened to me on the 12th but I think it had something to do with the fact that I was starting to not feel too great and that Tim was home and following me around all day. I really did take my camera with me everywhere I went that day, I just didn't take any pictures. Oh well, now you get to see the joys of my first day back to school this semester! As always, 12 of 12 is the idea of Chad Darnell, whose site you can check out here --> http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2/12_of_12/index.html
Since I was such a slacker this month I won't post a link on his site, but you don't need to worry about all that technical stuff, just enjoy the boringness of my day!!
6:30am -- My first day of class, why does the morning have to come so early?? I sure was wishing I could have stayed in this spot for another hour or two!
7:30am -- Ahh, what a lovely site to see first thing in the morning!! Jack from Lost... And just think, only 15 more days until the season premiere!!! Make sure and mark you calendar for January 31st and the 2 hour Lost!! As you'll notice, I have my calendar marked for that day!! (And I also will not be taking phone calls during the hours of 8 and 10pm!!) :)
8:15am -- Aahhh, room TC 101. Back to school I go!! And what a surprise to see new monitors for the computers in this room! It seems like I've spent WAY too much time in the room over the past 2 years!! But this new CAD class I am taking should be a lot of fun! We will be learning several software programs and how to alter pictures and things like that. I can't wait!! Fanart, here I come!!!
11:45am -- Time to get Jensen from the bus. Doesn't she look happy? I think she usually sleeps on the way home, which is good since she is on the bus for about 45 minutes! And joy of all joys that she remembered to bring home her coat!! She already lost her cute little sweater...

12:05 -- Time for my lunch!! I don't eat out for lunch very often but since I had a few errands to run after my class I decided that only being 2 miles away from my favorite sub place was too much temptation! Luckily it's a lot farther away from my house than that!! And a Coke with Cherry and Vanilla from Sonic is super good too!!

1:00pm -- And now a few minutes to play the Lost Favorite Character game on my Word Slinger website. All my friends there are so fun!! My friend Jobob made my signature picture for me (with Photoshop which is one of the programs I will be using in school and so I can learn to make these things!!) and it has Sydney & Vaughn from ALIAS, Logan and Veronica from Veronica Mars, Max and Liz from Roswell, and Jack and Kate from Lost. it's so cute, I love it!!

2:00pm -- Yippee!! The mail lady came and brought my new Lost poster that I am adding to my poster collection!! It's pretty cool!!!
2:30pm -- Just enough time for one episode of Roswell before the kids got home from school! Here is my little collection of my favorite shows -- My So-Called Life, ALIAS, Veronica Mars, and Roswell. One of these days I will add those Lost dvds and get the last season of ALIAS. But I need something to look forward to...besides, I have ALIAS season 5 taped on VHS tapes. :)

4:30pm -- All the kids are home!! And playing with the newest addition to our family, a little 5 month old male Min-Pin. Sadly we haven't been able to decide on a name yet for the little guy. The girls want Max, the boys want Spike, and Tim wants Buck. I told Tim that if he names him Buck then I will just call him Dog. So if you have any good name ideas, don't be shy!! Fork 'em over!

5:30pm -- So here is the dinner I WISH I made for the night...Lemon Chicken and Egg Noodles. But, of course, Tim hates it so since I made it a few nights ago it looks like I won't be making it anytime soon. I guess the whole "I'll eat whatever you make" thing isn't true after all, huh? I think he doesn't like it because it's actually kinda healthy and doesn't have too much fat. Oh well, I love it!!

6:00pm -- Here's the dinner I actually DID make! Corn dogs and french fries. Yummy and quick as I ran out the door to my evening class. Well, at least the kids all like this one.

6:50pm -- On my way to school, wow, the freeway is so dark!! Just wait until I am making the same drive in May and the sun is still up! That's one thing I like about the summer, it doesn't get dark until like 8:30pm!

9;30pm -- After my Sales and Marketing class at school, this is the lobby/walkway area outside of the library and my classroom at school. I love the lights, they are just so cool!!

9:40pm -- On my way home, I hit every stinking red light!! Man, I hate that!! I know I'm not the only one who this happens to, am I???

Well, there you go!! Nothing too exciting, but it's a day in my life! And just think Blake, it's not even midnight yet!! :P Oh, and if you haven't read the comments on my last few posts, you should. My brother Blake is so funny!! I have been laughing so hard at seeing all the famous people posting on my blog... :D









16 comments:
First of all...can I just say that your kids are adorable.
It's like they were injected with large doses of concentrated sweetness, cuteness, and adorability factor! It's as if they take after their Aunt Laurissa!
Okay...
Now for dog names (by the way...I want to offer my congratulations for a blog well done...and before midnight!)
Doggie names...suggestions...
1. Homeskillet?
I've always liked the name
Two-tone
for this particular puppy.
Maybe...
Uncle Rico?
Oreo?
Cuppycakes? (you HAVE to look up the Cuppycake song on Youtube! It's Laurissa's favorite...that and The Evil Eye. It's a little baby boy who gives his dad a hilarious mean look and then busts up laughing!)
Snuggles?
Tootie (like on Facts of Life)?
Honey Bunches of Oats (with or without almonds...that's up to you)?
Mr. Bojangles?
Ferris Beuhler?
Samson Schwartzenegger?
Probably my alltime favoritest for a little dog like yours!!!!!!... ...is......
SCRUFFY McTuffy!!!
Since Laurissa is allergic to dogs, we'll never have one...and she won't let me name one of our kids that (even the boys!)...so it is free for the taking.
Doesn't that name just roll off the tongue and make you happy at the simple thought of yelling
Hey Scruffy McTuffy...get out of there...or Hey there Mr. McTuffy...just what do you think YOU'RE doing?!!!
It's like poetry in motion...Mr. Scruffles of the McTuffles Clan (that's if you like the Scottish version).
Or...Mista A-Scruffy...A-Macatuffyo...if you like the Asian version.
Really the possibilities are practi-mack-ally endless!
Yo...Scruffy...what's da word on da skreet? You see where I'm going?!
Even if you somehow choose to go with a name other than Scruffy McTuffy...I'll still love you.
If you choose to go with one that I haven't listed at all...well...give me some time to get over the pain...but then...in the end...a long time in the future after all possible healing has taken place and there is not any possible reason to be sad...then I will love you still.
Yeah! You finally posted!!! I think we've all been waiting and it seemed like it was taking FOREVER! What a great day! And...the lemon chicken meal looked GREAT! I'd even eat it for breakfast right now. I didn't know you guys have a male dog!?!? How is he doing? Does Bambi like him okay? How about the name Bruiser or Brody? I like those names. But, Blake had some great suggestions too! :) Well, good luck with school this week! And, we'll be watching for your 6 facts/habits post! :)
I sort of just like the idea of you having a Brazillion comments on here so that you are like..."Oh my holy cow Bob...slow this monkey down, there has been a LOT of activity up in this joint...I gotta real HOT ONE RIGHT HEEEEERRRRREEEE!"
Aw...for crap sakes...
Brooke had to bring the whole 'letter B' thing into this...
It's like Sesame Street...and I didn't go along with the letter of the day. I tried to bring you Sesame...brought to you by the letters S and McT.
Fine...how about
Buff'n'McTuffins?
Breakfast Burrito?
Burt Bacharach?
Brighty McBiceps?
Billygoat Baldwin?
Boptimus Brime?
It is so hard to switch over to alliteration after coming up with the perfect name!
Blake, don't be jealous of the names I suggested. I wasn't even thinking about the fact that they both start with "B"--but, that really does make them better than any you suggested, huh? :) I don't even have to try and I come up with the BEST names EVER, huh? Well...okay, they don't compare to Brighty McBiceps, but I was really trying alright! :) And, if I was Laurissa, I don't know if you'd be naming the kids either...who wants to be called Tootie all their life? Well, I guess I call Ellee "Toots," huh? Hmmm...oh well!
:D You guys are so funny!! And some great names too!! I like Brody and of course Scruffy McTuffy is an all time favorite!! I already suggested Optimus Prime and that we could rename Bambi Megatron, but for some reason Tim didn't seem to go for it. I figured he would since that movie is like his favorite thing since sliced bread, or Point Break. I also suggested Keanu but no... Then I suggestd we could change the kids names to -
Jorden = Bone Crusher
Jillen = Jazz
Jayden = Star Scream
Jensen = Bumble Bee
Alas, I don't think we will be going to the name changing office anytime soon. I also tried for Napoleon for the dog and I almost had Tim with that one, but then we got side tracked and he came up with Buck. What kind of name is that? I guess it's kind of like his whole thing about naming Jorden Kevin. Yeah, that was NEVER gonna happen!! But thanks again for the suggestions. I'll let you now if we ever decide on something! :)
Okay, I guess I'll solve your puppy name problems... just name him:
Banyan!!!
or Banjo
or Bevis
or Basil
that's all I got. I hope you enjoy them! And we've got to get Britt over there to see ya'll! He LOVES puppies! and your kids. :)
Also, I loved your 15 0f 15. Your life always seems so busy and fun, I feel like a schlub! Next month I'm so doing a 12 of 12. :)
Maybe I should take a moment to point out the double standards in naming...I mean...if it were a female puppy, it would obviously be named either Bertha or Beu-tilda...obvious!
I mean...two choices.
But then a 'bull' comes along into the family...and all name-giving heck breaks loose!
Can't we just agree that males are harder to name because they are so complicated and amazing...
Or is it that they are hard to name because they lack complication and sophistication...so we have to 'act' like it hard to name them to give them that extra element of developmental maturity?
Oh well...maybe we just call the dog Kevin!
I think Kevin sounds tough. Although Thumper goes with Bambi too. Butch might work. We had a dog named Babe once when I was little, but we always called her Pup. My Mother had a dog named Babe when she was little, and one time when they were driving from ShowLow to Mesa they left her at the rest area. They stopped there and tied her up so she wouldn't run and then they left. Down the road they realized she was gone and went back, and she was still sitting there. Thankfully they hadn't tied her to the back bumper.
Post a Comment