Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Almost Here...

You know what tomorrow is, right??? The 12th day of January!! And you know what that means?? Time for 12 of 12!!! You take 12 pictures of your day and then blog them! It's fun, and it's pretty easy, so why not give it a try! Apparently there won't be any bonus words this year, guess people found them too challenging, but you can choose your own or pick a theme or something if you feel like it. So get those cameras warmed up and let's see what a day in your life looks like!!

13 comments:

Brooke said...

You better believe I remembered and am going to do it. It may be a little boring, but oh well...it's my life! :)

Brooke said...

Well Brandi...I'll be excited to see your 14 of 14 or whatever you decide to do. I kept checking and checking for your 12 of 12, but now I know that I need to be patient for another day or two. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello.
My name is Luca.
I live on the second floor.
I live upstairs from you...yes, I think you've seen me before.
If you hear something late at night. Some kind of trouble some kind of fight...
Okay. Not really. My name's not Luca at all. In fact, I don't even live upstairs from you. Heck, I don't even live in the same vicinity as your upstairs. We both know this!
Tonight, I got home from church and I should have been so happy! But I wasn't, because you weren't there to share it with me. We live in a cynical world...a CYNICAL world. Brandi...you complete me.
SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!
You had me at hello...you had me at hello!!!!

I hope you take that into consideration next time you forget to post your 12 pictures on the 12th of the month!

Anonymous said...

Dude...
Luca has some issues!
Seriously...Brandi lives on the top floor!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandi,
Wanna hear a joke?
It's a knock-knock joke...

Okay, You start it...

Anonymous said...

Lots of love coming at you Brandles:)

Anonymous said...

Comment.

Brandi said...

^ Ha-Ha-Ha!!! Thanks!! I needed a good laugh tonight!!! :D

granny said...

My calendar must be wrong? Isn't today the 15th? I love reading your 12 of 12 so I keep checking for it. I know you're busy and you're probably celebrating because today is the actual birthdate of Martin Luther King. And of course uncle Dave. So party on and post when you can!

granny said...

My calendar must be wrong? Isn't today the 15th? I love reading your 12 of 12 so I keep checking for it. I know you're busy and you're probably celebrating because today is the actual birthdate of Martin Luther King. And of course uncle Dave. So party on and post when you can!

Anonymous said...

Brandles...
Why are you toying with our emotions!?!

I can still hear you taunting me...

Silly [Blake], posts are for kids.

Well, in that case...call me a kid...because some of us are crying REAL tears because of the void in our lives at this very moment...

Remember Brandi, only YOU can prevent forest fires (if forest fires are the dismal abyss of what is my emotional core!...crying like a girly-man because his very own, only-est older sister promised, nay...swore her word on her very own blogspot that she would in fact put a 15 of 15).

Welp, I guess I'll be here crying if you need me.

Anonymous said...

Those stinkin' girly-men!

I cannot believe they are so GIRLY!

I mean, ya you know...hear me now, believe me later...they are sissies!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Brandles,

Can you tell this is the Risser's night to work later?

Do I seem bored?

I'm not, but if you need me to back up off your blogspot's grill...let me know.

Otherwise, I will continue to take up "real estate property" on your blog at my leisure:)

Love ya Bran-Diesel