Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Helpful Hints...

I forgot to say this in my previous post so sorry about that! I know that when you open this site the music starts up right away. Hopefully I haven't scared too many of you! :) You can turn it off if you would like to. Just go to the bottom of the blog page and click on the little box that has the "Pause" sign (2 lines) on it, it should turn to the "Play" sign (arrow). That way you can listen to videos here and not have to also hear my music! :D
And Brooke mentioned that I should add a disclaimer to the YouTube video just below here...you may need a Kleenex or two. I quess I didn't think about it last night, but as I was looking through tributes on YouTube I was sure glad that kids left the box of Kleenex next to the computer! :)
Hope this helps!!!

0 comments: