Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, December 28, 2007

We Are Family...

We are family...I got all my sisters and me...

Boy, that's an old song! :) Well, yesterday I got together with some of my family so that everyone could see my cousin Stephanie's new baby. He was due last July but was born early, in March. They live in Hawaii so none of the family had been able to see him up close and personal. But since they came over to visit for Christmas we got to see them! It was a fun day, although after seeing the pictures I really wish I hadn't worn my hair up... Oh well!! :)

My sisters and I -- Me, Brooke, and Brianna (with a little bit of Ellee in the front)


Me, Brooke, Brianna, and my Mom, with all of Ellee up front. :)


The Jones Grandkids - Ellee, Jensen, Jorden, Jayden, Jillen, and Britt.


The man, or baby, of the hour! Stephanie, Ethan, Ellee, and Brooke.


Oh yeah, I forgot, I was going to post a picture of the drawing I did for my parents for Christmas. I'm a little slow... :P
It's their house. :)

3 comments:

granny said...

I'm so glad you posted these photos! I thought it was a great time over there. And what a miracle little Ethan is! It's great having fun with family. And thanks again for the great Christmas gift. Dad loves it too! [Brandi drew a picture of our house] And it is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out way better than mine! What the heck? I like them though. :) We sure had a fun time with ya'll! Can't wait for the next get-together!

Brooke said...

I just realized I never commented on this post. I tried at Mom's, but the computer wouldn't let me even get into the comments page. Thanks for posting all these pictures! I used one on my blog. :) And, really..the house picture? Way to outdo everyone else's present to Mom and Dad! :) Just teasing! But, it was AWESOME!