Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Granny!!!

Happy Birthday To You!!

Happy Birthday To You!!

Happy Birthday Dear Granny!!

Happy Birthday To You!!


We hope you have a wonderful day!! We Love You!!


Me and My Momma!! :)



Jorden and Granny --



Jillen and Granny --



Jayden and Granny & Grandpa--



Jensen and Granny --



Have a wonderful
fan-tab-u-lous day!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What Brandi said!! Happy Birthday, MOM!! :)

Brooke said...

I LOVE IT! You've got the hook-up with so many pictures and a scanner. I can't compete with that! Man! Our mom was (still is) a babe! I mean...when you were a tiny baby...she was lookin' good! The pictures of your kids were fun too. They're just growing up!

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to believe that the foxy lady in those pictures has 6 grandkids. :)

granny said...

Where do I send all the money to pay you guys for the nice things you've said! It sure is nice to be close to Christmas, everybody butters me up!