Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Alien for Christmas

A cute little Roswell themed Christmas video from YouTube!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That's what I'll take for Christmas please! An alien! Yes! And...don't you even have our family? :) Bytheway...we love your Christmas song selection--yesterday while we were baking, we just listened to your playlist over and over.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Britt just about shook his little booty off dancing to that song!

Brandi said...

Oh, I'm glad that you guys like the songs!! And I wish I could have seen Britt dancing!! :D
Oh, and Brooke, I would be happy to send you an alien, but you gotta pick between Isabel, Michael, and Tess cause Max is mine, mine, mine, and I won't share!!! :P

Brooke said...

Uh...remember that time when you said that you were going to post more often...like favorites and things? Well...I remember...and I think I even have it documented somewhere! :)

Brandi said...

Gee Brooke, I don't know WHAT you are talking about!! I just made a mega entry today!! :P And tons of cutie pictures too!! But I guess now you will be visiting my blog just to look at these new pictures! Well, at least I know I will... :D