Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, December 10, 2007

The 12th Is Almost Here...

Well, the 12th of December is almost here and you know what that means!! 12 of 12!!! I know some of you have thought about doing it in the past few months and if you still think you might then December is a great time to start!! So many picture taking opportunities! It's sure fun... Come on!! You know you want to!!

The bonus word for this month is -- BELIEVE. That should be a fun one!

In case you don't remember, you take 12 pictures of your day, on the 12th of the month, and then post them in you blog. You need to put the time that each picture was taken and a brief description of what it is or what's happening in it. You can put your bonus picture at the end, if you decide to do one. It's really not too hard to find 12 things to take pictures of. Plus it's kind of fun to carry your camera around and ask people if they mind you photographing them. They look at you a little strange but usually once you explain what it's for they think it's kinda cool. :D

I look forward to seeing your pictures!!! :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for the reminder! I'm planning to join in the fun this time.

Brandi said...

Yippee!!! I can't wait to see your day!! :P