Okay, so Brooke is getting a little impatient with me because I haven't done much updating lately. I know, I'm lazy... :) So I thought I would start up again on my favorite things!
So, it's time for Lucky 13, or maybe in this case it should be Lovely 13... :D Either way, it works! It's no secret, I love Roswell. I'm not ashamed to admit it! And I can honestly say I think it has just about gained equal standing with ALIAS. I know, I never thought I would say that, but it's true. And one big part of why I love it so much can be summed up in two simple words -- Jason Behr. Now you might think that since I'm married I am not allowed to crush on other boys, but I think I have already proven that to not be true since one of my other big time crushes has already made an apperance on my favorites list. (Remember a certain Mr. Michael Vartan??? Love him!!) Anywho, I know that Tim has a crush on Jewel, and that if she ever came knocking on the door I'd have to wave good-bye and wish then a nice life together, so I figure turn about is fair play. :)
Jason Behr played Max on Roswell and he has gone on to do lots of smaller, or independent type movies since then. He did do a big one, The Grudge, but it's too scary so even though he's in it I doubt I will ever see it. He is married to a lovely girl, KaDee Strickland, who stars on the tv show Private Practice, which makes him all the more appealing. Not in a bad way, but in the sense that he is dedicated and happy. He is just a cool guy all the way around!! And even though I am not a motorcycle fan, I must admit he looks really good riding on his! :D
Now, let's all take a few minutes to enjoy the wonder that is Jason Behr... :)
My favorite picture of him...I just love his hair!! It reminds me of a quote from My So-Called Life -- "And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you." So true, so true...
Another cute picture of his longer hair...
Him and Shiri Appleby in a cute Roswell scene...
Him and Shiri in a season 1 promo picture for Roswell...
Him on his motorcycle in the movie Skinwalkers. Is it just me or is it getting a little harder to breathe...

Him and his lovely wife, KaDee Strickland, so sweet!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my newest entry in the Favorite's List!! I know I will be checking the page a lot more often!! :D
(Hope you're a little happier now Brooke! :P )













2 comments:
Yeah! You finally posted again! :) Whoa! I didn't even recognize him with the longer hair--he looks so much older and more mature than in the Roswell picture. What would you think if you saw him riding towards you on a bike with streamers and a banana seat? :)
Um, I'd think I had died and gone to Heaven!! And at least with the banana seat there would be room enough for me to ride away with him! :P
And when you say 'older and more mature' you really mean HOT, right??? :D
Post a Comment