This is my 200th blog post. Can you believe it??? I'm still in shock just a bit. I don't feel like I know this whole blog program much better than I did at post 10, but I guess I must. With the Academy Awards being held last Sunday, I thought I would make this post a tribute to this blog and all that has gone into making it fun over the past year and a half...
(Pretend I am standing up in front of an audience, accepting my award and of course I am dressed in an amazing dress. :P And my hair is awesome because I didn't have to do it, and there are camera's everywhere... Yeah, that sounds about right! :) )
Wow!! I am so honored to be receiving this award! Who knew a girl from Small Town Arizona could go on to achieve something like this in her lifetime? It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl to someday be given this award and even though I have worked hard for it, I am still in shock that I am actually here! Where do I begin??
First, I'd like to thank the Cast (family, friends, kids, husband, dogs, etc) for all of the blog worthy material you have provided me. Endless hours of activites have really paid off! Without you none of this would have been possible for me.
Second, I'd like to thank the Screen Writers (holidays, events, occasions of blog-worthiness) for creating a world for me to blog about. And I'd even like to thank those of you who continue to speak to me even after I have created a birthday blog about you. You know who you are...
Third, I'd like to thank the Editors (Mom, Melissa, Jillen, and more, even Myself sometimes) for helping me spot all the little mistakes I have missed when slaving over this blog during the wee hours of the night. You keep me honest, I couldn't do it without you!
Fourth, I'd like to thank the Sound Producers (Project Playlist and all the great artists on it) for providing an awesome music soundtrack with which to view this blog. The songs are inspiring and some of my favorites. I don't know how you manage to do it but you always seem to find the perfect song!
Fifth, I'd like to thank the Contributing Producers (HGE.com, CBOTB,com, MTV, Myself, etc) for all of the amazing blinkies and countdown tickers and pictures and videos that decorate the top, bottom, and side of the blog. You keep me on track and remind me of what I love! Your interviews brighten my day and your images make my heart sing.
Sixth, I'd like to thank my Publicists (friends and family blogs linked on the side) for helping others to find my little blog. You are essential to my success and I couldn't love you more! Plus you provide me with great ideas and inspiration in my darkest hours of blog-block.
Seventh, I'd like to thank the Set Design Team (Photoshop) for allowing me to create a backdrop and title for this little production featuring all of my favorite shows and couples and flowers and kiddies. What a joy it is to open this page and immediately see all the things I love! And having them all arranged so pretty... I love it!!
Eighth, and lastly, I'd like to thank our Distributor (blogger.com) for hosting this little blog and all the fun that is contained within. What an inspired idea you were!!
Thanks for all the views and comments. They inspire me to find more fun and entertainment to blog about! I feel so lucky to have an outlet in which to express myself and tell the story of my family. I am honored to receive this 200th blog post award and I promise to continue my work and efforts in the future. With any luck we will be blessed with many more happy and goofy posts for years to come!! Thank-You!!
Seriously, thanks everyone for putting up with me and my silly obsessions. This is the one place that I can dwell on the things I love and I appreciate you all enduring it and still claiming to know me. :) It means the world to me!!! :D









3 comments:
Wow...200...wowzers!!!!
That's some pretty serious dedication to pull off that kind of number of blogposts while in your mid-TWENTIES!!! Especially considering that you were a LITTLE busy between finishing up your degree, winning numerous "Mother of the Year" and "Most Amazing Former Child Model of Maricopa Area" awards!!!...and then all of the time you donate to charity and whatnot:)
Very impressive. Thank you for the blogs...we always love to see how your amazing family is doing with the adventures you all embark on! We love you Brandles...keep it coming:)
I love that! Such a fun post! keep posting they are fun to read!
Congratulations! What a milestone! You're so creative--I love it! And, I appreciated your play-by-play of the fashion at the awards. I missed it all, so reading your blog helped me feel updated. :)
Post a Comment