Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, February 27, 2009

Jorden's 14...

Today is Jorden's 14th Birthday!!
o_O
I can't believe how fast time has gone by!!
Before I know it he will be driving and then graduating from high school and then heading off on a mission. It's bad enough to think of him being old enough to go to dances now. I remember when I turned 14 and started going to them... Wow, when did I get so old??? :D
Since my 'good' computer is currently being operated on by local computer surgeons, I am at quite a disadvantage for pictures. And since the scanner hooks up to that 'good' computer, I can't even scan in any old pictures! So, I found one that I love and then I also loaded up some pictures from our birthday celebration this year. We actually had his cake and presents Thursday night because the kids had school today (Friday) and then right after Jorden got home from school he left to go on an overnight campout with his Scout group. At least his lovely mother sent Twinkies along with him so that all the boys could help him celebrate!! :D Oh, he's so easy to embarrass! :P
Here is my sweet boy, oh so long ago!!
Here is Jorden with his cake!
Okay, actually it wasn't cake. Jorden decided that instead of cake this year he wanted chocolate chip cookies with ice cream on top, so I found a giant cookie and got some ice cream and he was thrilled!! I think the Thomas the Tank Engine decorations added to the excitement... It was either that or Dora or flowers & bugs. Besides, I still remember how many Thomas trains I had to buy for Jorden when he was about 2 and 3 years old. And somewhere around this house we still have his Thomas videos... Oh the countless hours we spent watching those!! :D
Here are all the kiddies! Their mean and terrible mom tells them that there is no cake until after pictures... :) Jensen was the only one who really didn't want her picture taken since she already had her pajamas on and was ready for bed! :D


Yum!!



And here is Jorden with a few presents. All the kids know that for Birthday's mom only uses plastic bags for wrapping paper. :P It's SO much easier that way!! :D
New pajama pants, so now he has more than just 2 pairs. :P


And a new Charlie the Unicorn shirt! Remember the one from Christmas? It's his favorite so I figured why not get another one from the same series. He's pretty happy, and he wore it to school today. :)


Please overlook the unedited pictures. Again, Photoshop is on the good computer. :D
Happy Birthday Jorden!!!
We Love You!!!!!

4 comments:

granny said...

I can't believe I have a 14 year old grandson when I'm only 29! Sounds like he's having a fun weekend. The cookie was a good idea. Happy Birthday Jorden! We all love you!

Five Bresees said...

Haha, I love the look on Jensen's face in all of the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's 14!!! I feel so old! I was three years younger than that when he was born! He's sure turning into a handsome young man (he's always been an adorable kid, but he's looking more and more grown up every time I see him).
I can't believe that's the same kid who left the bathroom door open that one time and when I walked in he looked up, with his chin on his hands, and said, "do ya mind??" :D
What a fun nephew he's always been!

Brandi said...

^ :D And you wondered where Britt got his "The Stinker" pose? It's obviously an inherited trait! :P