Yesterday I finally heard the 7 words I have waited almost 14 years to hear.
7 words that bring tears to any mother's eyes.
7 words that let you know that your children really do hear at least some small part of what you tell them over and over and over again.
7 words that are beautiful in any language.
And they came from the mouth of this sweet boy.

Jayden had been in his room, very quiet, for a while. I knew he was trying to make a spot for the bean plant that he had brought home from school. I never imagined the scene I would find...
A clean floor. Folded clothes. A bed made. A make shift bed skirt. Organized shelves. And as if that wasn't enough, I heard the words...
A Clean Room Is A Happy Room!!
I cried.
(Did I mention how much I love this boy? Don't tell Jorden, but he's my favorite...)

(And I won't even mention the closet full of CRAP that was picked up off the floor and thrown into it. It had a nice, decorative sheet carefully hung in front of it so that no one would notice. :D )
7 words that bring tears to any mother's eyes.
7 words that let you know that your children really do hear at least some small part of what you tell them over and over and over again.
7 words that are beautiful in any language.
And they came from the mouth of this sweet boy.

Jayden had been in his room, very quiet, for a while. I knew he was trying to make a spot for the bean plant that he had brought home from school. I never imagined the scene I would find...
A clean floor. Folded clothes. A bed made. A make shift bed skirt. Organized shelves. And as if that wasn't enough, I heard the words...
A Clean Room Is A Happy Room!!
I cried.
(Did I mention how much I love this boy? Don't tell Jorden, but he's my favorite...)

(And I won't even mention the closet full of CRAP that was picked up off the floor and thrown into it. It had a nice, decorative sheet carefully hung in front of it so that no one would notice. :D )








1 comments:
I love it! There is a little bit of Liney in him! And I knew you liked milk duds. Who doesn't! Chocolate is still the wonder drug.
Post a Comment