Just let me tell you how much I LOVE Amazon.com!!! They are so great!! I have gotten some really great deals there on dvd's and books. It's so great!! So how happy was I today when my favorite mail lady knocked on my door with a package from Amazon! :) And inside were my new Friday Night Lights season 2 dvd's!! The truly amazing part is that they don't even go on sale in stores until tomorrow!! Plus I got them for $11.00 off the listing price!! :D Boy, do I love that Amazon has a dvd hub (or whatever you call it) in Phoenix!! So, here are some pictures of my new dvd's. Sadly I have so much homework that I won't get to watch them until Wednesday, but they - along with the season 1 dvds - will keep me company until next February, when season 3 starts on NBC. If only we had DirecTV...then I could enjoy the new episodes in October. But we don't, and I won't, and that's okay. I will probably have school that night anyway! But if you have DirecTV, tune it!! You won't be sorry!!!
Yeah!! This year the whole cover is in color!!
Here's the front and back covers -- boy, they are such a pretty cast of actors! :)
And some inside shots -- look at all those shiny disks! :D
Oh, I'm so excited to watch it! And it even has commentaries too!! Man, I love those! :D Well, that's my excitement for the day. Now I have to get back to homework... :(
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








1 comments:
I know how you feel! That's the same way I felt when I got the Office DVDs last season. Don't you love getting them before they area actually on sale? :)
Post a Comment