Well, we've been busy with lots of school stuff lately. Isn't that always how the last few months of the school year go? Here are a couple of the things we have been working on --
Jorden had to do a science project and he chose to build a volcano and show all the layers. He said his was one of the best in the class. (Thanks Mom!! :P )
I guess it's a good thing his Mom has made a few projects lately... :)
Speaking of his mom's projects, I haven't had any this semester so I was excited when my Sales and Marketing teacher said we have to do 2 projects this semester and then present them in front of the class. This is the first project we did, an office space. It's pretty plain, nothing too exciting, but the space was quite small so I couldn't go crazy. Next we should be doing a living room, which will be a lot more fun. Hopefully we won't run out of time in class to present them since we've already taken 2 full class periods (3 hours each) and have only gotten half way through everyone on this first project. I'm not sure we're gonna make it through the rest of the class plus a whole new project in only 4 more class periods...
Here are my presentation boards, with the finishes, the furniture, and the floor plan.
I drew the office but didn't have time to render it. Then when I did get some extra time, I decided not too since I wasn't getting graded for it and I should probably spend the extra time working on my business plan. :)
And Jillen was bored one day so she and Jensen started playing with the Dominos we got for Christmas from Uncle Blake and Aunt Laurissa. Yeah, we still don't know how to actually PLAY Dominos... But this is fun too!!
Wonder who ate that blue Popsicle???
And Jensen likes to include other toys into her designs.
And since Tim was bored, he jumped -- literally -- at the chance when a friend from work said he was going sky diving.
Tim and his friend Justin before the dive, looking pretty excited!
Jumping from 13,000 feet! You couldn't PAY me enough to do this!!
Freefalling!!
Time to get back on the ground...
He's already thinking of how long it will take him to save up enough money for his second jump...
Now you can see why I haven't posted in a while! :P Whenever the sky dive place gets Tim's video loaded up onto their website I will post the link, then you can watch him fall for yourself!!
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








6 comments:
Wow! Tim sky-dived!?!? Crazy! I LOVE his face in the one--so funny! Your projects (and Jorden's) look GREAT! Good thing he has a talented mom! I think my kids will get to do the sugar cookie cell project. You get to decorate a big cookie with all kinds of candy to be the parts of the cell--and it tastes good too! That's about my extent of talent. :)
Oooo, that sounds good!! Plus if you mess up while working on it, you have a little snack to get you relaxed! :) He said several people were going to do things with cake because they wanted to eat the projects, but then the teacher made them leave the projects in the classroom over the weekend... Needless to say, no one was eating cake on Monday! :o
But I must say, Jorden came up with the idea and the design all on his own, I just helped with the technical stuff, like labels, the board to put it on, how to attach the different pieces, that kind of stuff. He's a pretty smart kid! :)
And the skydiving thing, it's apparently something he has always wanted to do. I can honestly say that is one of the things I would only do if the lives of my children depended on it. And then I would be puking the whole time! :P
Brandi! Your drawing looks great! I wish I had a natural talent for decorating like you :)
Justin is seriously going to be jealous! He's always wanted to sky dive! Good job on your homework projects too! I can't wait until you can design and decorate a room just for me! Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford you! :)
ahhh scary. im glad to see your children still have their father alive in one piece:) dare devil.
Yikes...I've always wanted to go skydiving. Maybe after Tim gets professional, he can take all of us on a big trip!
And what talent your family has! They must have gotten some of that from Gran-pappy's "Roy Orbison" dance!...he should have been on Broadway with moves like that!!!
Post a Comment