Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hippity Hop, The Big Bunny Made A Stop...

So, once again that Big Bunny stopped off at the Whitmer house, much to the kids delight! There were lots of eggs (112 to be exact, 28 for each kid and they were surprisingly good about only picking up 28 each! The big kids even left the easy ones for the littler kids!! I guess they really do have their loving moments... :P ), Lego Cars for the boys and Baby Dolls for the girls, Reese's Peanut Butter Bunny's and Nerds Ropes in the buckets, and 3 dozen hard boiled eggs to be dyed. It was a fun day! Well, until I to clean it all up that is! :D

Jayden enjoying his sugar rush --


Jensen and her Littlest Pet Shop --


Easter and the Aftermath --


Egg Dyeing is Serious Business!! --








And this is what the kids WOULD have looked like if they had gone to church with me instead of ditching to stay home and play with Dad and all their Easter goodies --




Hope you're day was as fun as ours! :D

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! That's a lot of candy! Have they eaten it all yet or do you try to monitor how much they eat? With Ellee, I've had to watch it or she'll just eat, eat, eat. And, so would I! So, I have to put it out of reach so we don't think about it or see it constantly. :) But, I am definetely enjoying my Reese's eggs. Yum! And, they look so nice all dressed up for church! I laughed at their serious faces with the egg-dyeing. I didn't know it was so intense. :)

Brandi said...

Well, there is still quite a bit of candy in their buckets, but it was mostly Robin's Egg's, gum balls, jelly beans, and M&M's from the eggs. They got some stuff in their buckets, but I think they ate most of that first. Luckily for me the Easter Bunny usually brings things that I don't really like, so I'm not too tempted. And as far as the kids go, I kinda figure the sooner they eat it, the sooner I don't have to pick up after them. I tell them to ration it but I don't make them, I figure its theirs and they should get some fun a few times a year. :D Plus they have all done the over eating - tummy ache thing so they know better than to pig out too much. :P

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Man...with a name like Reesers...she NEVER goes that crazy giving me chocolates and candies...probably because she knows that I would be the one to end up with a stomach ache:)

I'm glad y'all had an excellent Easter. I love you all...those kiddos are so good-lookin' in their church threads:) Reminds me a lot of myself!