Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tag!! I'm It...

Okay, Bri got me, but man these things are fun!! :D Enjoy!!! ;)

A - Attached or single: Attached, which is good since I always hated being single!

B - Best friend: I'll have to go with Tim since he's my hubby, but my best girl friends would be Melissa, Laura, and Brooke & Bri.

C - Cake or pie: Pie!! I can hardly wait for my birthday in June and the Strawberry Pie I will be getting!

D - Day of choice: Friday, mostly because I don't have school or homework due on that day, I've just seen the new episode of Lost the night before, and it used to be that Friday Night Lights was on that night.

E - Essential item: Vaseline for my lips, lotion for my hands, and my water bottle in my purse.

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms! It just seems like they are bigger so they last longer.

H - Hometown: Snowflake

I - Indulgence(s): Vanilla Coke and Cherry Pepsi mixed together. Or a Cherry Vanilla Coke from Sonic.

J - January or July: July! I don't like cold!!

K - Kids: What about them??? Oh, yes I have 4!

L - Life is incomplete without: ALIAS, Roswell, Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights, Lost, you know -- my shows!!

M - Marriage date: October 16, 1993

N - Number of siblings: 5 -- 2 sisters and 3 brothers

O - Oranges or apples: Apples, green ones with caramel sauce.

P - Phobias or fears: Heights, deep water, cockroaches!

Q - Quotes: "But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of Him who knoweth all things." 2 Nephi 2:24

R - Reason to smile: I get to sleep in tomorrow!!!

S - Season of choice: Fall, I love when the air gets cooler, it reminds me of growing up and going to the football games...

T - Tag three friends: Brooke (if the morning sickness will subside for a few minutes), Kelly, and Rachelle.

U - Unknown fact about me: I stack up the carts in grocery store parking lots so that they will all fit into the little stall nice and neat!!

V - Very favorite store: Wal-Mart... I've been there enough, I should own stock by now!

W - Worst habit: You have to ask??? Let's just say I've never been on time to anything!

X - X-ray or ultrasound: How about a blood draw??? Ultrasound brings back bad pregnancy memories of having a full bladder while they push the little wand into your stomach and tell you, "Now don't pee on the table!" :) And x-ray reminds me of the broken arms my kiddies have had... I'd much rather have my blood drawn!!

Y - Your favorite food: Mexican, I could eat it every day!! And sometimes I do! :D

Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini :)

This was fun huh!! You wanna see what I made with my little Photoshop program?!?! I made it for my Word Slinger board that I post on. It's all my favorite couples from my tv shows. I love it!!! :D

And underneath it I have one of my favorite quotes from Veronica Mars -



Logan: I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me...Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed, epic.
Veronica: Come on. Ruined lives, bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.

So cute!! :D

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Brandles! First off...thank you SOOO much for the great sites. I'm excited to check them out more thoroughly! I'm hoping SOMETHING will work! I've been hearing the unisom thing a lot...I'll have to check into that. I have a doctor's appt. Monday so I'll see if he'll prescribe anything. Though...my last doctor did and the medicine didn't do a thing. But...maybe something different will work this time! :) I'm surprised you and Bri like apples more than oranges. Are ya kidding me!?!? Oranges are WAY better! :) Also...I did this tag a while back--so, I don't know if I would be creative enough to come up with new answers. :) One more thing--Blake commented back to you on my prego announcement blog about Grandma...did you read that? I'm wondering if there really is a story behind her "legal" birthday? Please do tell!

Brooke said...

Oh yeah...cool collage thing! And, the quotes are great! Bytheway...have you seen August Rush? We just rented it last week and it made me think of you since it had Keri Russell in it. But, right now I'm trying to wonder why...do you like her? I know I LOVED Felicity...and I was thinking you did too--but, am I losing it? Anyway...it's a REALLY cute movie if you haven't seen it--you should! Do you guys have Red Box rental places there (the one where all rentals are $1 a night?)

Beegurl13 said...

I do like Keri Russell, from Felicity. You do know that Felicity was created by JJ Abrams, who created ALIAS and Lost, right??? :D
I haven't seen that movie, I want to though. I was thinking the other day that I haven't rented a movie in a while! I guess I should now that some more good ones are coming out! And I did actually see a Red Box last week at a Circle K! It is the only one I've seen, but one of our grocery stores has one like it, but it's a different brand.

And I added the story about Grandma's birthday onto your blog. I'm really surprised that more people don't know it, but then I guess she didn't really tell it very often. :)

Brooke said...

Thanks for clearing up the story on Grandma...that's just crazy! I had NO IDEA! I'm glad to know it now to share it with my kids. My friend and his wife just had twins and one was born at 11:59 p.m. and the other at 12:02 a.m. and the hospital basically made them choose one day as the birthday for the twins so as to not cause confusion in the future. Strange, huh?

Brandi said...

Really? Wow, I think it would be cool for them to each have their own birthday. I guess I'm just weird that way... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey BRandi! Thanks for all the info! It's funny, when I read some of the questions I thought, "I know what she'll say here! PIE!" or other random answers. :) I just know you I guess. :) and Way-to-go on the photoshop thing! I'm so dumb when it comes to that stuff! Cute cute!

Melissa said...

Hey! Who forgot to mention that Brooke is pregnant? BRANDI!!!

I love these things! Guess I should take the time to create a blog, too. Sigh...some other day!!

:)

Brandi said...

Sorry Melissa! She was keeping it secret for a little while so I didn't want to say anything until she had officially announced it, other wise I would have told you sooner. ;)

Bad Brandi, Bad, BAD!!! :)

And oh YES!! Please do make a blog!! I would totally check it every day!! :D