As a result of a non-exciting Saturday afternoon, I have some new test results to share. Okay, here we go!!
Here's what Simon Cowell would say about me. Good thing I'm not auditioning for American Idol! :)
On Friends I am --
On High School Musical I am --
On Heroes I am --
And on Dancing With the Stars, my perfect partner would be --
Really?? REALLY?!?!? I don't see some of these at all, but I guess it's just for fun!!
We'll have to try some more tomorrow. And Jillen wants to redo the ones that she did this afternoon, but then the computer conked out and erased stuff. :( Oh well, Sunday afternoons aren't the most exciting thing around here!! :D








2 comments:
So...you're sweet and innocent--yet edgy and bold and enjoy turning heads? I could see that! :) These are pretty fun lil' quizzes.
You grew up with 'daddy's credit card??' How come I didn't get to!?? just kidding... I like that you're Micah Sanders... it fits... :)
Post a Comment