Okay, so I came across this website the other day and thought that the quizzes were really fun! I figured I would blog about them so that everyone could have some fun, but then I got busy and didn't do it. But I remembered today, so here you go!!!
The site is -- http://www.buddytv.com/closedquiz/personality-quiz.aspx
They have all kinds of tv related quizzes. You can find out what Heroes character you are, what The Office character you are, who you tv boyfriend/girlfriend is, and even what tv heroine you are! There are over 30 different quizzes, so you're surely to find something fun for you!!
I took the Which Veronica Mars Character Are You? and also the Which TV Heroine Are You? and found out that I am Veronica Mars, on both of them! And imagine my joy when I took the Who Is Your Ideal TV Boyfriend? quiz and got Matt Saracen from Friday Night Lights!! Oh, my Little Matty -- I just love him, he's such a cutie!! :D I guess next I need to take the What Is Your Fate On Lost? or the Which Lost Character Are You? quiz... Oh such fun!!! :D
Pass it on!! ;)
Here's some Veronica and Matt pictures to get you ready to take some quizzes!! Oh yeah, and if you haven't watched Friday Night Lights on nbc.com yet, what are you waiting for??? You're missing out!! Basically, if you ever lived in a small town, ever had anything to do with high school football games, or ever were a teenager in high school, you will love this show!! If you watch the first several shows and are not addicted, let me know and I'll have to come wash your dishes or something. That's how sure I am that you will love it!! :D
Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars --

Zach Gilford as Matt Saracen --

Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








10 comments:
FYI, I'm Claire on LOST!
Ahhh!! :) I'm Charlie... How is that??? :o And when I tested my fate on Lost I found out that I "fell in love with another castaway." Well, if Jack is there, who wouldn't??? :D
Okay so I did the Simpson's and I'm the most like Ned Flanders! How disappointing! I wanted to be Marge! I think I'm crazier than Ned. And it also said I would look good in spandex, and we know that isn't right!
So now I did the Lost one and I'm Claire. Is that good? Since I don't watch it, I don't know who I am. It says I might be pregnant and loved my former heroin addicts. I'm not sure which is a worse picture of me, that or the spandex from the Simpsons? Maybe I should see if they have one from Mayberry.
Ha-Ha!! That's funny! The Claire one is okay, she's a nice girl on Lost. I didn't like the actress when she was on Roswell, but that's because of the character she played. But's she's good on Lost. And Ned Flanders??? Where did that one come from?!?! :D I guess I should take that one and see who I am. Although I don't know how many of The Simpson's characters I even know! :D
I'm Milhouse! :) He's Bart's friend, right???
And apparently I belong on America's Next Top Model. Man, I was hoping for The Amazing Race... :)
The site is bogus...
I took the Simpsons one several times and it said that I was Millhouse Van Houte, then Ralphie Wiggums, and then Professor Frink.
Who knows....
The reality one was right on...I would do best on Amazing Race.
That would be my favorite reality show to go on...that or Survivor, then Biggest Loser (I need to gain more weight to have a chance on there), and then the Apprentice (which would be sort of stressful and lame...but also could be good).
As for game shows...
Someone please let me on Deal or No Deal (I auditioned last year), or Jeopardy!, or Don't Forget the Lyrics, or 1 Against 100, or Wheel of Forture, etc. I could use the money...and I think I'd have a good chance to make a chunk of change on any of the shows.
Welp...Piecers out:)
Okay Sven, did you choose the answers that you really would in real life? Or did you change your answers during every quiz??? :D And how fun would The Amazing Race be??? Man, I would love to be on that one!! But Survivor would be like my worst nightmare of camping trips!! :( I don't even like camping in a camp ground. There's no way I would make it in some remote location with no toilet or sink! Not to mention the bugs that I'd have to live with AND eat!!! :o
So, on the Simpsons, I'm Professor Frink? Uh...who? I'm intelligent, yet nerdlike. Thanks. And, on American Idol, I'm Ryan Seacrest. While many people find me annoying, others find me endearing--although there is a question about my sexuality. Gee thanks. Funny site though!
Post a Comment