Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Beau...

So, Beau's birthday was yesterday but I'm a little slow on his birthday wishes. I blame it on the midterm essay I had to write for my History of Women in America class. But if any of you have some suggestions on the topic, To what extent did gender determine and shape women's labor?, then please offer them up and I'll compare them with what I spent the day coming up with. :)
So, here goes!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Birthday To You!!
HEY!!!
Now for the fun!!
Here we are at Beau's graduation from Surgical Tech school in 2005 or 2006, I can't remember.
My Mom, Brett, Beau, Jensen, My Dad, Me, and Jayden

Beau as a cute, little guy of about 4 or 5 years old.
Beau with Blake and the kids when Brianna got married.
Jayden, Blake, Jorden, Jillen, Beau, and Jensen.

Beau and his Christmas Posse! He always attracts a crowd wherever he goes!! This time it was Christmas 2007 with the Jones family. (Everyone is either a cousin or my brother, unless otherwise specified.)
Back - Brecken, Julene (Aunt), Tyler, Brett, Blake
Front - Jeremy, Beau, Alexa, Megan (Tyler's wife)

As my Aunt Allison said, Beau and Brett are the rock stars in her daughter's life!! :)
And finally, the picture to top all pictures!! And he will probalby kill me when he sees this... :o
This picture is the result of a very boring Sunday afternoon when we were growing up. My mom wouldn't let us play outside or with friends on Sundays, so we were forced to find other things to do inside, with each other. Little Beaulina is the result of that. Lucky for Blake, I'm saving his picture for a future date... ;)
Happy Birthday Beau!!! We Love You!!!!

4 comments:

granny said...

What a sweet tribute! I love thoses pictures. I hadn't seen them for a long time. And I'm thinking that the Sunday afternoon thing produced creativity in you all! Or something.

Melissa said...

LOL! Poor Beau!! happy belated birthday, Beau!!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! I think he may die when he sees that last picture! So funny! We did get pretty creative with those Sunday afternoons! :) You were always a good sport to dress us all up. Did you ever get dressed up crazy...or just do it to us? This is a cute post!

Brandi said...

Oh, I have one picture of me with some crazy hair and LOTS of make-up, but sadly I don't remember where it is... :) But I think most of the time I was giving the makeovers, which was always more fun to me. I do have a cute picture of you and Bri, maybe I'll have to find it. Actually, I think I have a few of them...