1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down, no matter what.
4. Title this post the answer to your last question.
5. Tag some friends. Good luck and have fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Crash Into Me (Dave Matthews Band)
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Angles (David Archuleta)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY? Think of Me (David Archuleta)
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Kiss Me Now (Lila McCann)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Let Me In (Save Ferris)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Wicked Game (Three Days Grace)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Who Knew (Pink)
WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT? I Wanna Be With You (Mandy Moore)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? I Don't Wanna Be (Gavin DeGraw)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Hello (David Cook)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Sway (The Perishers)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Always Be My Baby (David Cook)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Absense of Fear (Jewel)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Let Me Go (Three Doors Down)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? It's You (Michelle Branch)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Heavily Broken (The Veronicas)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Now That I Found You (Terri Clark)
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THIS? You Own Me (Sense Field)
That's so funny how some of these work out!! :D Some of them even make sense!! That's kind of scary! :P
Now, I tag -- Melissa, Nicole, Brooke, Kelly, Jenn, and Stephanie :D
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
haha this is pretty funny! i gotta dig out my zune.....then I'll get it up...it's on this desk somewhere under these scraps! lol!
Funny! I love that idea for a post! :)
Those are great!!! You ROCK Brandles!
Post a Comment