So Jensen had a pretty good brithday, or at least she says she did! :) Here's proof --
Jensen and her cake. This was the most girly cake that Wal-Mart had, but she was happy with Nemo, especially since it was chocolate inside! :D
She always loves when everyone sings to her...
All the kiddies, waiting for the cake!
Jensen and her birthday presents that she picked out. So yeah, I'm a lazy mom. Since I never know what the kids want, I just take them to the store on their birthday and let them pick out a few things. It might not be a surprise but at least they get exactly what they want AND I don't have to fuss with the whole wrapping paper thing! We both win!! This year she went for Little People, Puppy in my Pocket, a Baby Animals Sitcker Book, and some new sandals since our puppy chewed up her other ones. Plus Aunt Brooke, Uncle Elliott, and Ellee gave her some more Puppy in my Pocket things, and she got cards and money from Granny & Grandpa, Auntie Bri, Uncle Justin, & Britt, and Uncle Blake & Aunt Laurissa.
Thanks everyone!! It was a super fun day!!








3 comments:
Happy Birthday to a sweet girl! I'm glad she got our card. We'll take her shopping one day soon. I'm glad you put the pictures up. It's hard to miss fun days like those. I sure love you Jensen!
What cute pictures! I'm bummed we missed out on the cake! But, I'm so glad we got to see you all and spend some time there. Jensen's such a cutie! I loved the pic of her when everyone is singing to her. Cute!
hey brandy remember me? I'm Cylena from Taylor. I saw your blog on Melissa's blog so I thought I would say hi!
Post a Comment