Get ready!! The All-David Finale airs tonight on American Idol!! Now I will be the first to admit that I haven't regularly watched this show since about season 2 or 3, and I wouldn't have watched this season either if it hadn't of been for my Mom telling me that I MUST watch it! :D I had class this Spring on Tuesday nights so I was never home to see the performances and then one night I missed class because Tim was gone and I thought, "Oh yeah, American Idol is on. I guess we can watch that since I don't know any of the other shows that are on." After that night I was hooked! I would get home from school on Tuesday nights a little after 10 and finish up any History homework that I had to have turned in by midnight, and then go to YouTube to watch that nights performances. My favorites from the very beginning were -- Brooke White, David Archuleta, David Cook, and Jason Castro. We started calling them by nicknames as the show went on. David A. became Archie (which I think a lot of people call him), David C. became Cookers or Cookie, Brooke was just Brooke (with a lovely name like that why change it? Am I right Brooke??? :P ), and Jason became known as Pretty Eyes. :D I was really excited when they all made the top 5, and I am super excited that the David's made the finale! I figured that they would so I was thrilled last week to see that other people agreed with me, especially since I never guess these kinds of things right! So good luck from us to the Two David's! I think they are both really great and our house will be happy with either one of them as the winner! I really like David Cook, but I must admit I will be voting for David Archuleta. His voice is so beautiful, and he's such a sweet kid -- We Love Him!! Good Luck boys!!
The David's!! Cookie and Archie --
Brooke -- Hopefully we will get to see her again this week!
And Pretty Eyes (Jason). Is there really any question as to why we gave him that nickname??? :D
Okay, I saw this first picture and I couldn't NOT mention it! I know everyone thinks that their babies are the most beautiful babies ever, and some of them are really cute, while others obviously have parents who are highly delusional. :D I always thought my kids were cute but I will be the first to admit, this baby is the most beautiful baby ever! I guess with the parents she has, she comes by it naturally. I have always thought that there should be a law requiring some people to pass along their genes, and this baby is proof of that. Thank you Brad Pitt for proving my case!! Now if Michael Vartan would just find himself a nice girl... Well, there's plenty of time for that!! Especially with 2 more little Jolie-Pitt babies on the way. Can the world possibly handle 3 of these gorgeous little people??? I can't wait to see!!
Look at those eyes, those cheeks, that mouth, and that hair! She is just perfect!! And with a name like Shiloh, she's even cuter!!
I guess with beautiful parents her probability of being cute was pretty high. Although sadly it doesn't always work out that way! ;)
Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt gets my award for Most Beautiful Baby On The Planet!! She's just so sweet!
As Jensen and I sit here watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the hundredth time, I am reminded of how amazing Johnny Depp is! If you haven't seen it, you really should!! He is hilarious and even though he looks a little odd and his skin is kinda pasty white, he's still one of my favorites! This movie is really great, just like the original!! Check it out!! You won't be sorry! :)















1 comments:
I wish I could join in the American Idol craze....but it absolutely drives me crazy! I have to say it's one of the shows I can't stand. Sorry! I know I'm the only person in the planet who feels that way...
That is one cute baby though. I doubt it's possible for Brad Pitt to co-create a bad looking child. :) and I agree full-heartedly about Johnny Depp. I just love him! He's a total babe too!
Post a Comment