Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jensen Is 6 People!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Happy Birthday to You... (sniffle)
Happy Birthday to You... (sniffle)
Happy Birthday Dear Jensen... (sniffle)
Happy Birthday to You!!! (sniffle)

Today our little Jensen is 6 years old!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! What a sweet girl she is! We love her fiestiness, her caring manner, her ability to talk non-stop for 12 hours a day, her determination to do things herself, but most of all her cuddliness and goofiness. What a joy she is to our family! We are sure glad she decided to come and joy us.

We Love You Jensen!!!









Happy Birthday Baby!!!

(I'm still gonna call you that even though you are obviously a big girl now! Good thing you said I could! :D )



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Jensen! What a busy week she has had!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENSEN!!! We sure do love you and wish we could be there to celebrate with you today! Love, Uncle Piecers and Aunt Reesers =)

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Jensen!!! (yesterday) We sure are glad we got to see you and give you your present. I hope the puppies are behaving and that you can remember all of their names. :) Thanks again for playing with Ellee. We love you!