Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Game...

Everyone needs to play...This is Fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.


Oh!! And I started a photo challenge that should provide hours of stress and anguish disguised as fun! :D If you want to see the fruits of my labor check out the 366 Photo Challenge link to the right. It's super fun...or so I've heard. ;)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Um...yeah...just one? Uh...one of my memorable memories is when you came up to Utah for my wedding. I remember we shared a bed the night before and I just remember talking to you about marriage and weddings and getting all excited and nervous thinking I'd be sharing a bed with a GUY the next night! Also...the next morning while trying to do my hair--it looked AWFUL! I was SOOOO anxious for you to get back from shopping cuz I knew you'd know how to fix it and help me. And--sure enough! You were a huge help...even just to calm me down. You're always good at that. :)

Brandi said...

Oh, that's sweet! You're gonna make me cry! :P

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was little, I used to ask you 5 times a day to tell me the story of the boy who cried wolf. You were the only one who told it right! Then there were all those times I'd sneak into your room in the morning (after you left for high school) and "borrow" a cool bow off your stuffed bow-hanger-girl so I could wear it to school. I'm just glad my school got out before yours so I could replace it before you noticed. :) I also remember when you and Tim were first married, you let me and Brooke come over to your apartment and gave us our first piece of strawberry cheesecake. mmmm. good times...

Brandi said...

Wow!! I'm so glad you remember all of those things! I don't remember any of them! Must mean I'm really starting to get old! :D