Okay, I give up on this silly thing! It's now almost 3am and I have been working on the following post for 3 hours. I don't know what's wrong with the spacing but everything looks perfect on the draft so I save it and preview it and then when I post it, it's screwed up beyond belief! I can't stand it but I am WAY too tired to sit and fight with this thing anymore tonight. Please bear with me and endure the crazy spacing of the following post. I will conquer this program!! But until then...AHHHHHHH!!!! Bye!!
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








1 comments:
I totally know what you mean! I've figured out that if I put all my pictures in first then do my type it doesn't give me wonky spaces. That might be the trick but I dunno! I loved the post btw. Great picture of the whole family. You are right everyone is so big :( where does time go?! I remember when Jillen was just a tiny baby! I haven't seen you guys in a really really REALLY long time! So glad that saturday held alot for your family. It looks like it was an awesome day. Sorry I don't comment more. Stupid google reader lets me just read and not have to comment....grr! lol! but i do read all the updates! BTW your page looks great! very cool!!
Post a Comment