Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ballerina's and Jibber Jabber...

Saturday I got to go to a dance recital for some of the little girls in my Primary class. I teach the Sunbeams, which is the 3 year olds who are turning 4. They are so sweet and I have really enjoyed them. 3 of the girls in my class take dance lessons and they were having a Christmas Dance Recital. One of the girls invited me to come and watch, so I did! And it was so fun!! I stood in the back, which is why my pictures aren't great, but I had a good time. And they were all so excited to see me there afterwards! They sure are a cute little bunch of girls and I am going to miss teaching them next year when they move up to the next class. :(

Here they are performing to the song "Where Are You Christmas?" from The Grinch. It was very cute!!


And here they are again at the end giving their final bows and all that.


Here I am with Rylynn, the one that invited me. I figured dancers are supposed to get flowers after they perform, so I brought them some little pink flowers, and they were so excited!! I sure do love making them happy! :)


And here I am with Jenna. I love Jenna!! She is such a sweet girl and every week she sits by me and tells me how much she loves me. I am not only going to miss her because she won't be in my class anymore, but also because her family is moving so she won't be in our ward anymore. I have really enjoyed her this year!!


And here I am with Rachel. I used to visit teach Rachel's mom when she was just a little baby, so I was so excited to have her in my class this year! She is such a cute girl and I have loved being able to see her grow up.




Now from cute little Ballerina's to my crazy children! o_O
This one is from last month, I just never got around to putting it on here. Jensen was in the bathroom alone for quite a while one day and afterwards I found out why.
I knew I threw away that Halloween make-up for a reason...

And this is what Jorden made in his Tech class at school. Glasses. They were his own design and he loves them!!

Ah, when 13 year old boys get the camera...


Now, maybe if I can get that Bluetooth thing going then I can add some Cute Niece pictures here too!! Oh technology...It's a wonderful thing -- when it works!! :D

1 comments:

Brooke said...

You're the cutest Primary teacher ever! I have a lot to learn from you. I sure had fun seeing you and walking around the mall with you guys yesterday. Have a Merry Christmas!